chapter 1233✨

Chapter 1233 Fen Dai's Wedding

Last night, he heard that Princess Yu had prepared a frightening dowry for her sister. Unexpectedly, the dowry even contained five treasures. Her younger brother and sister were really generous.

He personally carried the bride on the wedding sedan chair, and arranged the people in the sedan chair. For fear that the sleeping person would fall when the sedan chair shook, he even let Dong Ying sit on the side to support her. When he got on the horse again, he turned his head and looked back, his scalp tingling involuntarily. Why did Feng Yuheng give so much dowry? God, there are more than 100 large boxes, and each box is so heavy that four people need to carry them together. There are more than 500 people carrying the boxes, which is too scary.

He shuddered, thinking that his wife would really not be able to bully him in the future, so he directed at Feng Yuheng's defensive posture. If he bullied Fendai in the future, he wouldn't have to be beaten with a whip?

Finally, Team Xi started to walk slowly from the gate of the small courtyard to Prince Li's Mansion. It was not lively, and the money from Prince Li's Mansion was generous, and they walked all the way, attracting countless people to follow.

At the end of Fendai's small courtyard, the last box was finally carried away, Feng Yuheng and Xiangrong were finally forcibly woken up by their servants. Huang Quan leaned on his waist and said, "If you don't wake up again, the slaves will be poured cold water!"

Feng Yuheng rubbed her eyes, her mind was still confused, listening to Huang Quan bluffing over there, she didn't remember why she had to afford it so early, what's the matter?

It was Xiang Rong who reacted first, "Yeah": "The fourth sister is getting married today."

I go! Feng Yuheng supported her forehead, how could she forget about this? "Where's Fendai? Are you awake?"

Wang Chuan shook his head and said helplessly: "I didn't wake up, but the fifth prince was carried on the wedding sedan. When the fifth prince arrived, you were all asleep. He thought that the fourth young lady had regretted it again, so he rushed in and replaced the happy wedding ceremony for her with his own hands. robe, and then hugged her away without saying a word."

Omg! Feng Yuheng thought, the people of the old Xuan family are quite domineering!

"Hurry up, let's pack up and go to Prince Li's Mansion!" She finally came to her senses, and took the initiative to drink the sober soup made by the next person, and then wash up and change her clothes... After a mess, she finally brought her thoughts to Rong Zirui and Xiao Bao, along with Mrs An, took the palace car to the Prince Li's Mansion.

The Xi team walked slowly and wanted to tour Jing Street again, so Feng Yuheng hurriedly hurried, at least they arrived at the gate of Prince Li's Mansion a little earlier than Xi Jiao. There are already a lot of people gathered here, not only many people watching, but also more people queuing up to hand in posts and give wedding gifts waiting to enter the house. After all, it was the wedding of the fifth prince, but all the prominent figures in Beijing came, and they brought their family members.

On Ren Xifeng's side, all the sisters had already arrived. When they saw Feng Yuheng coming, they hurried over. Ren Xifeng said, "We're waiting for you! Let's go in together."

After entering the Prince Li's mansion, Feng Yuheng discovered that the Yao family had also come. The three Yao Jingjun brothers brought their wives and her five cousins ​​in Beijing to the scene. The crowd gathered around, and her youngest cousin Yao Xin immediately played with Zi Rui. Xu shi pulled her and whispered, "Yao's house also prepared a lot of makeup gifts for Fendai's child. Now that Feng's family is gone, Yao's family is her parents' family after all! Go back and tell her, don't dislike it."