chapter 1163✨

Chapter 1163 Ben Gong will not abdicate, you and others are all concubines

Chunyuqing's words won Li Jian's heart, this queen has never made him so satisfied. Now that the military power is in hand, although it is only a small share, it is enough to make him feel good. It's a good start after all, isn't it?

Chunyuqing led the emperor to go out of the palace to express his condolences to his sister. Feng Huo walked out of Li Jian's main hall square and saw Concubine Wu and Concubine Zheng who had just finished visiting the garden and held a few plum branches. It seemed that they were going to see them together. Li Jian, the two of them are dressed up beautifully, one pink and one red, and they are really good-looking.

But such a beautiful color was very dazzling in Chunyuqing's view. She stopped Fengxu and looked at the two of them reluctantly saluting her. What they said was so nice, what kind of empress, Wan'an? , but with that tone and expression, there's no way she really wants her to be safe.

Chunyu Qing snorted coldly and didn't shout, just reminded the two of them: "The two sisters are dressed brightly, are you going to see the emperor?"

Concubine Wu pouted and pulled Concubine Zheng to stand up automatically. She didn't even pay attention to the queen at all. She even rolled her eyes, and then pretended to say "Yah": "I forgot my concubine, Chunyu's family. The eldest young lady, that is, the sister of the Empress, died in Dashun Kyoto, and now the General Chunyu's mansion is holding a funeral, it doesn't seem very good for the concubine and sister Zhengfei to wear it like this."

Concubine Zheng continued: "Sister Wu Concubine is wrong. We are the emperor's concubines. Whatever we wear and do, we must focus on the emperor and make the emperor happy. As concubines, we must Wearing a linen and filial piety for a minister's daughter? Where are the people in the general's palace going to put the emperor?"

"Sister is right." Concubine Wu tugged at her sleeves and said with a smirk, "But the empress is different, you are from the general's residence, so naturally you have to focus on your own family affairs, so sister You see, the Empress has already worn filial piety clothes while she is still in the palace, this is to wear mourning for the eldest lady of Chunyu's family!"

Concubine Wu Zheng Concubine has always been at odds with the queen, and her words have pushed Chunyuqing out of the royal family, saying that she is still a member of Chunyu's family. Chunyuqing's maid, Ruohong couldn't listen anymore. She was about to come forward to argue, but Chunyuqing spoke in person. She didn't quarrel with the two, she just said lightly, "What you wear has nothing to do with this palace. , Ben Gong just kindly reminded that the emperor has always disliked too bright colors, and the sisters dressed like this, I am afraid that not only will they not be able to get benefits in front of the emperor, but they will also get the opposite effect! Think about that Fang Guiren who just won the favor. Come on! That's the one who really knows how to fight for favor in silence."

Seeing Chunyu Qing walking by, Concubine Wu and Concubine Zheng also took root under their feet, and no one dared to move forward. The two of you look at me, I look at you, look at each other's clothes, just stomp their feet, and go back to their respective palaces.

Concubine Wu was so angry that she never stopped cursing Chunyuqing fiercely all the way, and she said anything ugly, even the maid around her couldn't listen to it anymore, so she had to remind her: "If the niangniang wants to scold, let's go out. Go back to the palace and scold it again! There are many people outside, and if someone hears it and then spreads it to the Queen, it won't do us any good."

"What? Are you afraid?" Concubine Wu stood up, "Are you all afraid of that Chunyuqing?"

The servants quickly expressed their position: "No, the slave (handmaid) listens to the empress."