chapter 1208✨

Chapter 1208 If you want to achieve something, you can't care about paying

Duanmu Anguo had been hiding in Fang Jinse's palace for many days. The small space made him uneasy, and his mood became more and more irritable.

But he can't go out. Now it's not just the people of Dashun who are cruel to him, the emperor of Zong Sui also regards him as the first enemy of the Sang Kingdom. As long as he shows up in this palace, he will be killed immediately. But hiding like this is not the way, one day Dashun will attack and come in, won't he become a turtle in the urn?

It is impossible to go out, and it is impossible not to go out. Duanmu Anguo's heart is flustered day by day, and he doesn't know how to escape this disaster. Outside, there are still his people scattered around waiting for orders, but where does he still have the ability to order? What's the use if you can't assemble when there are empty people? Fortunately, the two girls Fang Jinse and Yuexin still have conscience, and they did not treat him badly, nor did they disclose his whereabouts. But he didn't believe in what his father said. In his opinion, everything the two girls did was just to save their families.

He was thinking wildly when the door of the dark room was pushed open from the outside, and it was Fang Jinse who came.

Duanmu Anguo does not dare to be too tough on the other party Jinse. After all, he still has to rely on the protection of others to live. This girl is very smart, so smart that although he has doubts in his heart, he can't find any flaws in it. Even Fang Jinse is facing His demeanor when he called his father was sincere. But Duanmu Anguo has always been reluctant to trust people. He is a conspiracy theorist. He looked at the person who came in with a smile on his face, but his heart was full of scorn.

Fang Jinse glanced at Duanmu Anguo, and could naturally guess what the other party was thinking, but she was not in a hurry. As long as Duanmu Anguo didn't die, her family outside would be fine. Now that Duanmu Anguo is in her hands, it can be regarded as a mutual restriction. If her family dies, she can kill this old thief in minutes. The old thief cherishes his life and will never joke about his own life.

Her smile became brighter and brighter, she put the food in her hand on the table, and said to Duanmu Anguo: "Father, good news. In three days, Dashun will attack the capital of Zong Sui. There must be chaos, and my father can take this opportunity to escape. But after escaping from the palace, he must flee the capital quickly. Once the Dashun army takes control of the entire capital, there will be no way to survive."

Duanmu Anguo's eyes lit up, and he will attack the city in three days? So fast? It seems that Dashun must have been attacked with thunder and firearms. He sneered, "Has Xuan Tianming been provoked? He attacked the city so quickly because he wanted Zong Sui to avenge his daughter-in-law and brother! Very well, that little emperor Zong Sui wants to kill me now, but he didn't expect that. Come on! If you can't kill me, you will become meat on someone else's chopping board. Feng Yuheng and Xuan Tianhua died on Zong Sui's territory, so they tore Li Jian to pieces according to Xuan Tianming's temperament. That's all light, 80% of the time it's going to be made into meat sauce to feed the dogs."

Fang Jinse felt a chill in her heart when she heard this, and her body trembled faintly. Fortunately, the light was dim here, and Duanmu Anguo could not see her strangeness. Resisting the resentment in his heart, Fang Jinse opened his mouth, but with a puzzled look on his face: "That's not right! I heard that only the immortal seventh prince of Dashun died, Princess Yu is still alive, not only alive, but also with the ninth prince. We kept sieging the city together, and now it's outside of Kyoto!"

"What?" Duanmu Anguo was shocked, "She's still alive?" This made him unbelievable. Back then, people in the city had already been bombed in the minefield. Such an explosion even collapsed half of the buildings in Tongcheng. , how is it possible that Feng Yuheng is still alive? He fled in a hurry and lost an arm. He died relying on Feng Yuheng and Xuan Tianhua. He survived with the belief that losing this arm was a good deal. Now Fang Jinse actually told him that Feng Yuheng was still alive. How can he take this breath? how can that be?