chapter 1162✨

Chapter 1162 Calculation of each phase

General Chunyu held a big funeral at the mansion, and everyone in Beijing, big or small, who could be called an official, came to offer condolences. Even some well-informed officials from other provinces moved to the capital, just to show their face in front of the old general Chunyu, whom the new emperor relied on most, in order to leave a good impression on Chunyu An. More or less convenient.

Everyone knows that the old general Chun Yuan was the greatest hero in helping the new emperor to ascend to the throne, and he is also the person who can speak to the new emperor the most. good opportunity. Therefore, although it is a funeral, the mood of the people who come to mourn is the opposite, and they even compete to give gifts, saying that it is a ceremony, but the gifts are more valuable than the other, and there is a tendency to compare.

Chunyu An was well aware of this, but it was hard to say it. While receiving the gift, he was soft-hearted, but he was secretly a little flustered.

How short-sighted are these ministers! They only saw him assisting Li Jian in ascending the throne, but they forgot that the first thing he did when he ascended the throne was to slaughter the heroes to cover up the crimes he committed in order to gain the throne. offense. The reason why Li Jian hasn't done anything to him is entirely because he still holds the military power of Zong Sui, and since Zong Sui is going to fight Dashun now, Li Jian still needs to continue to rely on him. But this is all temporary, Chunyu knows that Li Jian wants to turn his face at any time, so he must hold the power in his hand tightly, and he must try every means to make his daughter Chunyuqing, who is already the queen, during this period. Give birth to the first son as soon as possible, so that his Chunyu family can be more secure.

Chunyu An dragged the sick body to follow the visitor, but Mrs. Ma couldn't stand it any longer. Are these people here to offer condolences? The drunkard's intention is not in the wine, don't think she can't see it. She was so angry that she had nowhere to go, so she finally found a space where no one was there to catch Chunyu An and vented, complaining in pain, "I didn't agree to marry Ling'er to that Bu Cong, a Da Shun. It’s just a traitor, we Ling’er are the direct daughter! But you have to let her marry, that’s it, Bu Cong took Ling’er away in order to avenge his own revenge, but he couldn’t save Ling’er’s life. Tell me , Linger is gone, how will you let me live in the future?"

Chunyu felt sad when he heard this, he said to his wife, "Linger is not only your favorite, but also my most beloved daughter! She died, don't say you don't know how to live, I don't know how to live either. But what can we do? We can't really follow to die, we have to continue to live, because in addition to Linger, there is also Qinger who needs our help. Madam, you have seen it all these years. , Linger has been in a trance since she fell off the horse that year. She is resistant to almost everyone except Bu Cong, including you and me. Seeing that she is getting older every day, her condition has not improved at all. , I was also anxious, and I let her marry out of desperation!"

"Are you worried about Linger?" Ma pointed to Chunyu An and said, "Is it for Linger, or for your power? You helped Bu Cong to get a general's post, and you also got a small share of it. The military power has strengthened your own strength, you dare to say that these are all for Ling'er?"

"Otherwise, who else can I do it for?" Chunyu An stomped, "For Ling'er, for our family, I don't want to strengthen myself, can't I wait for the day when the new prince crosses the river and demolishes the bridge and kills us all? Madam! Ling'er is dead. , please believe me and stop making trouble!"

Ma Shi is actually a sensible person. She knows Chunyu An's pain in her heart. After all, the reason for today's quarrel is because her daughter's affairs are in her heart, so it's okay to vent. But this does not mean that she forgives Bu Cong!