chapter 1165✨

Chapter 1165 Who is he defending?

Xuan Tianhua appeared in front of Lu Yu in this way at this time, and Lu Yu was almost scared to death by him.

He thought he drank too much! I thought I had seen a ghost! But after rubbing his eyes, he took a closer look. The man in white with an immortal look in front of him was not the immortal seventh prince of Dashun in the rumors. Who else could he be?

Lu Yu was a little stunned. He couldn't understand why the seventh prince was standing here, and how did he enter Bincheng? How did you get into the prefectural government?

In a trance, he suddenly remembered that someone seemed to be reporting to him just now that Dashun had attacked the city. Could it be true? its not right! He looked at Xuan Tianhua and asked in a daze: "I heard that you were attacked by four city gates together? But you clearly set up a camp outside the east city gate?"

Xuan Tianhua explained his confusion: "The camp is located there, but the soldiers are not necessarily concentrated in one place."

The soldier on the side who had come to report the Dashun siege before interjected at this time: "Sir, they walked through the tunnel, and people came out of the tunnel!"

Lu Yu was even more confused, "You've been camping for so many days without attacking the city. Could it be that you're digging tunnels?" Are all Dashun people a rat? The drilling was too fast, and in just a few days, four tunnels were opened that could accommodate the army. Is it possible? He looked at Xuan Tianhua, thinking that unless this person is really an immortal, he would not be able to finish digging that kind of tunnel. Of course, it is also possible that he had drunk too much and had hallucinations, all of which are fake.

Lu Yu knocked his head on the table, thinking in his heart to wake up quickly, wake up quickly, but when he looked up, he saw Xuan Tianhua dressed in white. He was slightly collapsed, and he had just insulted the seventh prince, but when he saw the deity, he felt that what he said just now was really a mess!

boom! boom!

The noise outside became louder, and Lu Yu asked subconsciously, "What's the movement?"

A drinking buddy who was also drunk told him: "Sir, it's the big drum, and I'm beating the big drum to wish you birthday!" This person was completely unaware that the atmosphere in the banquet hall had changed abruptly. Boundary.

But Lu Yu woke up a little earlier, the man told him it was a drum, but how could he believe it! He looked at Xuan Tianhua, and a cold sweat broke down on his forehead, and then he vibrated: "It's not a big drum, it's Tianlei! It's Dashun's kind of Tianlei! You guys actually used Tianlei to blow up the city? Do you know my guest? How many people are there in the city? Dashun is going to massacre the city? You hurt innocent people like this, you will be punished by God!"

Xuan Tianhua shook his head and told him calmly: "You don't have to worry about the safety of the people, all the people in the city have been moved to one place, and the remaining few have not left, and they are safe and sound under our protection. Lord Lu , or care about yourself! You are celebrating your birthday today, but unfortunately, this king failed to bring you gifts, but in turn wanted to ask you for something, I am really embarrassed to think about it. But since this king has come There is no reason to go back empty-handed. Lord Lu, this Bincheng is a gift from you to this king! Don’t worry, this king does not despise this meager gift.”

Lu Yu was about to explode with anger. In the eyes of the seventh prince, such a big city was considered meager? So what is rich? He wanted to get up and fight, but he couldn't just give up the city like this, and fight a battle anyway. But he drank too much, and his body couldn't exert any strength. Before he got up, he fell down again.