chapter 1240✨

Chapter 1240 Come! Fight the landlord!

The fact that the sixth prince went to Pingnan General's Mansion to propose marriage finally reached the ears of Emperor Tianwu, and it was Zhang Yuan who told him.

The old emperor was a little unhappy, "What's the matter, now these guys want to marry, without my consent? Whoever they want to marry, shouldn't it be given to me by me? Before I die, I have to do it myself. Are you in charge?"

Zhang Yuan was helpless: "Can you still have a good relationship? The Sixth Highness said that the emperor's marriage is always a little forced. How reliable it is to say it yourself!" They drew two cards and threw them in the middle: "Three sevens and one six." This was the way Feng Yuheng taught them, called Fighting the Landlord. Of course, Dou Dizhu had to be played by three people, so Concubine Yun was sitting in the other seat.

Concubine Yun glanced at Zhang Yuan's cards, and threw out her own: "Three nines and one seven." After playing the cards, she kicked Emperor Tianwu very naturally: "It's your turn! Why so much nonsense? How old are the children, and can't be the master of marriage? Waiting for you to give advice on marriage, you don't even understand your own marriage, how dare you give advice to children? Don't fool people! General Pingnan's family has many daughters Good! You are both civil and military, what is not worthy of your son? Whether it is appearance, character or family background, you are a perfect match for your son, so you can steal the fun, what is your love? Hurry up and play your cards."

Emperor Tianwu snorted and looked at the card in his hand: "I can't afford it."

Zhang Yuan hurriedly chased after him and threw a handful: "Three ten and one six." Emperor Tianwu gave him a fierce stare.

"It's useless to stare at me." Zhang Yuan particularly agreed with Concubine Yun's words: "The Empress is right, Your Highnesses should be in charge of their marriages, and Concubine Yu also said that people still have to love freely, and only then can they live together. It takes a long time for a husband and wife to be harmonious." He gave the old emperor an example: "Just like you, before you met Concubine Yun, did you know what love is? Do you regret not living according to your own wishes? Having had so many wives and concubines, in the end, he didn't cheat himself. Therefore, His Royal Highness's move was very wise. He promised that the eldest lady of the Ren family would be alone, and the future monarch would take the lead in reconciling the husband and wife, and set an example for everyone in the world. So what, Niang, what do you want? If you don't want to be a slave, you will be playing cards again."

"No, you come out." Concubine Yun replied to Trisso, and after answering, she wiped her face with old wrinkles on her face. "It's really annoying. I have to ask A-Heng to come to the palace tomorrow. If this palace wants to take a look at Hua'er, she will definitely find a way."

Emperor Tianwu blinked, he agreed with this, and he also wanted to see his son. Although he knew that Hua'er was not dead, his heart kept on it, and he couldn't let it go. "Xiao Yuanzi, let Lao Jiu and the others come to the palace tomorrow, Pian Pian, your medicine seems to be almost finished."

That night, the sixth prince also came to Emperor Tianwu in person, and told Emperor Tianwu about his proposal at General Pingnan's mansion. Although the old emperor was a little unhappy about his execution, but seeing that the sixth son, who clearly yearned for poetry and books, had to take on the burden of supervising the country for the sake of Dashun and the world, he couldn't say those angry words anyway.

In the end, I still sent blessings. After all, the daughter of General Pingnan's family is really worthy of his son, and he is very satisfied. Originally, the most important thing was that the women in the latter position would rely on each other to develop their own power with the mother clan, so in the past dynasties, the candidates for the queen were cautious. Now, his sixth son, who wants to pass the throne, has chosen the daughter of General Pingnan's mansion, and Emperor Tianwu's heart can finally be put down.