chapter 1155✨

Chapter 1155 Who dares to bully Lao Tzu's son?

The person who came to spread the word was sent by the sixth prince, Xuan Tianfeng, who knelt down in front of Emperor Tianwu and said anxiously: "Your Majesty, please go to the previous dynasty to see! Those ministers embarrassed His Royal Highness Sixth Highness and raised a lot of unreasonable things. He even moved out the original Eighth Highness. His Sixth Highness was so angry that he vomited blood, so he ordered his servants to ask the emperor."

Emperor Tianwu was still competing with Zhang Yuan, and when he heard this, he became anxious: "What? They also moved out that bastard Xuan Tianmo? What are they trying to do? Are they going to rebel?"

Zhang Yuan quickly tugged at his sleeve and reminded in a low voice, "Don't scold the beast, he was born to you."

"That's a bastard!" Emperor Tianwu flicked his sleeves, "Xiao Yuanzi, I'm going to see the court now, will I let you go here?"

Zhang Yuan bowed and said, "Your Majesty, where you want to go is your freedom. The servants follow behind. Why do you still ask the servants to let them?" There are outsiders now!

"Okay, don't pretend!" Emperor Tianwu couldn't do this, he pushed Zhang Yuan away, strode out of the hall, and said as he walked, "Go, let me see who it is. Bullying Lao Tzu's son."

During this period, the morning court ended very late, and there were endless government affairs every day, and even the documents handed by the officials were much thicker than before.

Xuan Tianfeng used to seldom manage the political affairs of the court, and even did not participate in the early court when he was outside all year round. Naturally, he was a little unfamiliar with this. At first, he thought that there should be so many documents for courtiers, but as time went on, he felt more and more that something was not right. It seems that some people are deliberately looking for faults and making things difficult, but he always does everything he can to deal with it fairly, at least not to be caught and said that he is incapable of supervising the country.

But even if this is the case, there are still some people who are unwilling to forgive, and something will happen every few days to make a scene. Xuan Tianfeng obeyed one after another, but the arrogance of those who were provoking the trouble was not suppressed in the slightest, instead it became more intense today.

"I heard that noble lady Li was in trouble all night, and the Sixth Highness scatters too much energy on the other side of the Jingsi Palace, so that he was still sluggish when he went to court. How can we handle the state affairs well!" The old man shook his head and said: "The harem is not allowed to interfere in politics. This is a rule that has been known to every dynasty and generation for thousands of years. Although Lady Li did not directly interfere with government affairs, she has disturbed the peace of the Sixth Highness one after another, which is also harmful to the national system. what!"

"Yes, yes!" Someone echoed, "His Royal Highness has obviously reduced a lot during this period of time, and the spirit leader doesn't look very good. I think it must be related to noble lady Na Li."

"Let's not talk about the noble lady." A fourth-rank official said, "The Sixth Prince's time to supervise the country is not short, but he has made no achievements in the government, and you are sometimes too conservative, sometimes you are too conservative. But it is too arbitrary. Especially in the battle of Zong Sui, it is not thoughtful enough. Desperate to take the initiative to stand up, have you ever thought about how many innocent people will be hurt once this battle starts?"

"That's right." With the condemnation of these people, more and more people began to speak, and some people even mentioned the eighth prince at this juncture - "What's more, whether this battle can be won is still a problem. Not necessarily. Speaking of which, the Sixth Highness does not have the spirit of the Eighth Highness, and is indecisive. If the Eighth Highness is still there, I am afraid that the small country Zong Sui would not dare to cause trouble at all."