chapter 1192✨

Chapter 1192 Hi, husband!

When Feng Yuheng first came out of the space, she was a little dazed. I tried my best to see the city wall of Tongcheng, but I couldn't find where the city wall was after looking around. At one time, she thought that there was a disorder in the space and sent her to an unfamiliar place. She was still thinking about how to get back, until a child ran to her and told her that they were people going to Tongcheng. With a sigh of relief, he took the child and walked towards his parents.

The child's parents initially thought she was a female ghost. After all, there was such a thick fog in the early morning, and Feng Yuheng's bright red dress was quite scary. But when she got closer, she felt that this woman was quite real, not like a ghost or something, so she felt relieved.

The child said, "Father, mother, this sister said she was going to the city too, but the fog was so foggy that she lost her way."

The man stared at her for a while, and then carefully asked, "Are you going to the city too? Are you from Tongcheng? Which family?" He thought, Tongcheng is very big, with a population of more than 300,000. Many people recognize it, and this may be the same people who came back to get things like them.

But Feng Yuheng shook her head and said to him, "I'm not a commoner of Tongcheng, I'm just here to find someone." After speaking, she asked, "How is Tongcheng now? Could it be... occupied by Dashun? "

The man nodded: "Occupied. Today's Tongcheng is no longer under the control of Sui Zong, and was beaten by the ninth prince of Dashun. You are not from Tongcheng, you may not know that Tongcheng was buried in all directions, and one side was bombed, and there are still some left. The next three sides. The ninth prince asked us to move to Jiancheng to live temporarily. This morning is the last time to open the city. After noon, we will close the city and detonate the other three parties. This girl, who are you looking for in the city? Now There are not many people in the city, and even if there are, they are just coming back to fetch things like us. If you have relatives living here, you might as well go to Jiancheng to find them!" After speaking, he turned around and pointed. Pointing to the direction of building the city, he told Feng Yuheng, "Going over there is building the city."

"The ninth prince." Feng Yuheng smiled, "It's good, it's good to be beaten down." She immediately became happy, "I'm not going to build a city, I'm going to Tongcheng. Thank you, now I I know the direction to Tongcheng, you walk slowly, I will take a step first." After that, he pushed the little boy forward and handed it back to the woman, then he didn't stay any longer, turned around and ran in the direction of Tongcheng.

The fog was too thick and Feng Yuheng's movement was too fast, almost disappearing from the eyes of the couple in the blink of an eye. The woman panicked again and said to her man, "It must be a ghost, it must be a ghost, otherwise how could it disappear all of a sudden!"

The man frowned, thinking of another possibility - "She was so happy when she heard that Dashun occupied Tongcheng. It seems that not only is she not from Tongcheng, but I am afraid she is not from Zong Sui. A woman, not from Zong Sui. ..." Suddenly remembering something Dashunjun had been doing all these days, his eyes lit up, grabbed his wife and said, "I know who that woman is! She's not a ghost, she's a human being , is the missing princess that the Dashun Army is looking for!"

Outside the city, the couple were still happy that they had discovered Princess Yu, but Feng Yuheng had already rushed to the base of the Tongcheng city wall. When she saw the city wall that had been bombed and collapsed, she realized that it was no wonder that she couldn't see the Tongcheng city wall and couldn't tell the direction. How could the city wall be collapsed?

Looking further into the city, the inside is also dilapidated. It seems that the damage caused to Tongcheng by the big explosion is still great, and many people must have died! She reluctantly sighed that death cannot always be avoided in war, but being killed by a landmine in such an era made her feel deep self-blame in her heart. Even if the thunder outside Tongcheng was not buried by her, nor did it come from the Dashun Army, she still felt guilty for bringing such an inter-era weapon to this time and space.