chapter 1228✨

Chapter 1228 Dowry for my sister

When Feng Yuheng came back, many people had hope, not only Concubine Yun and Feng Xiangrong, but also the general at Pingnan's mansion breathed a sigh of relief.

Lu Ping said: "Princess Yu will definitely have a solution, but let's not disturb her now and let her cure Miss San first."

However, it was so easy for Feng Yuheng to cure her. Even if she told her that Xuan Tianhua was not dead, the symptoms of heart failure had already formed, and the treatment had been delayed for so long. It was very difficult to return to heaven.

But Feng Yuheng didn't want to give up, she told Xiangrong, "Perhaps your illness can't be cured within a year or two, but I hope you can actively cooperate, whether it's psychologically or taking injections and medicines. If you can cooperate well, there will always be a good day. And I tell you, seventh brother's internal injury is more serious than yours. If you treat him for three years, he may take ten years, or even 20 or 30 years. But I I know that there will be a day when he will get better. Xiangrong, if you don't want to see the seventh brother from now on, then you should give up, and I will save your heart. If you still want to see the seventh brother again, that's fine. Listen to me, when you are well, he will have hope."

Xiangrong was bewitched by Feng Yuheng's words, she wanted to see Xuan Tianhua, and she was thinking of that person every day and every moment. Ten, twenty or thirty years? "Okay, I'll wait." She looked at Feng Yuheng, finally smiled, and promised her: "Second sister, don't worry, I will cooperate with you well, I will take whatever medicine you ask me to take, and you can call me. I will take any injection. I just want to see him again and take another look. As long as I can see that he is well, this life will be worth it."

Feng Yuheng sighed softly, "Xiangrong, Xiangrong, think more about Mrs. An! You can't just live for love, you still have family and friendship. You're too old, you're a big girl, in front of you. When it comes to many things, you should have a new foothold. You should know that there are not only you and the people you love in this world, but also many people who love you. Mrs. An gave birth to you and raised you, and you should have something on your shoulders. The responsibility of raising her to old age. Xiangrong, think about it."

Xiangrong really thought about it, thinking about it every day, and actively receiving treatment. I only feel that my physical and mental state have improved significantly, but it is still too difficult to restore to the past.

But she was very satisfied, she said to An Shi: "It's all my fault, I'm too persistent, and I can't get out of the hurdle in my heart. But mother, it's not that I don't want to take care of you, sometimes I just feel something in my heart. If you don't control it, you will get sick. But don't worry, mother, I will get better slowly. Now that the second sister is back, we don't have to be afraid of anything. "

In the house, the mother and daughter were talking sweet words, and in the yard, Fendai was playing with Xiaobao. Fendai has not left. She has spent the New Year in the county master's mansion, and has been accompanying Xiangrong all the time. Seeing that it will be the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, An Shi said, "The Fourth Miss will go back before the tenth day of the first lunar month." She walked over to In front of the window, open the window, "the second lady said that the room is more ventilated, which is good for your illness. The previous fourth lady asked you when you can move around, and the second lady said that the first month is fine, as long as you don't If you are tired, you will be fine if you don’t go far. She discussed with His Royal Highness the fifth month to set the wedding date in March, thinking about your recovery, so that you can be lively and lively in the past.”

Hearing that Fendai was getting married, Xiangrong was very happy, "It's great." She said, "It's great to see my sister get married. I used to think I never wanted to see her and my second sister anymore! No! When I think of waking up from this disease, it seems like the days have returned to more than ten years ago, and everything is still the same as before."