chapter 1173✨

Chapter 1173 Born as a Zong Sui, Death as a Dashun Ghost

The changes in the builders made Xuantian think about the original Yao family, but upon closer inspection, the two are different. Although Yao family has also changed, it is not as crazy as the builders. After drinking the water mixed with the white powder, it seems that it is not all that makes people more likely to be stimulated by radical emotions, and it seems to have some anesthetic effects, so that people can't feel pain.

Bai Ze said to Xuan Tianming: "Master, you know that there is a thing in Qianzhou. The people call it Bliss and Xiaoyaosan. It can only be grown in the coldest land in Qianzhou. Taking that kind of thing is not only addictive, but also addictive. It will make people crazy, as long as the food is eaten, the person who takes it will forget the pain, and under the guidance of someone with a heart, they will blindly and aimlessly carry out certain behaviors, even at the risk of losing their lives for it.”

Xuan Tianming nodded: "There is such a thing, Jianghu people call it a walking corpse, and the person who eats it will become a walking corpse. Although a person is still alive, it is no different from death, no pain, no fear. , and has no ability to distinguish right from wrong." He took a deep breath, "In this city, everyone has become a walking corpse, hundreds of thousands of walking corpses!" It's terrible!

Everyone present felt a deep chill, a city, hundreds of thousands of people! The poisoner is so generous, it's just utterly conscientious. Did it become a victory in a war, the sacrifice of the soldiers was not enough, did they have to take the lives of ordinary people?

"Duanmu Anguo." Xuan Tianming said coldly: "This king is really looking forward to your end. If you can wipe out hundreds of thousands of lives with a wave of your sleeve, how miserable your end must be to be worthy of those who lost their lives because of it. What about the people?"

That's right, people who take the walking corpse can't survive in the end. Even if there are enough drugs to keep up, it is impossible to live past the C year. What's more, how could Duanmu Anguo have been supplying them with medicines, those people are just his tools.

"Get ready, I will leave the city after dark tonight. Go through the west gate and head towards Bincheng." He gave an order to his subordinates, this time, in addition to answering Feng Yuheng, he had to remind Xuan Tianhua , Build a city with a city of crazy people, if Dashun comes, it will be no different from massacres. Xuan Tianming still finds it difficult to do something like slaughtering the city, let alone his seventh brother who is like a fairy in the painting? He couldn't let the seventh brother have to bear such eternal infamy while he went to the battlefield for him. Even if the people of this city are going to die, they cannot die at the hands of the Dashun army.

He planned carefully, but he didn't expect that Duanmu Anguo's private soldiers had already arrived at the east gate of the city before it was dark, and under Duanmu Anguo's instruction, they quickly spread to the Sifang gates, and carried out security measures for the city. Orientation regulation.

Under such strict guards, Xuan Tianming and the others would not be able to fly out of the city even with their wings attached. He is only a person with extremely high martial arts, but he is not someone with a strange space like Feng Yuheng. With such a large-scale moat opposite him, even Xuan Tianming can only shake his head and sigh, helpless.

The city builders' reliance on water has reached a peak in just a few days. Even in the middle of the night, some people will come out to fetch water. Those who drink water will immediately feel refreshed, and those who do not have time to drink will always be sluggish, and even fall to the ground and cry in pain. What's more, some people started to beat people and destroy things, and some people even couldn't wait and jumped into the well to drink, but they drowned themselves.