chapter 1180✨

Chapter 1180 The unexpected thing

Legend has it that there are treasures in thousands of weeks, and the value of treasures can rival a country.

Over the years, the Qianzhou royal family has never given up on the search for treasures, and Duanmu Anguo, who has been living in the northern realm before and has heard about this for a long time, has never given up on the treasures, even if he has become The bereaved dog had to leave the northern border and go far away, and still dreamed of being able to get the treasure and become a country of its own.

Unfortunately, most of the treasure maps were in Xuan Tianming's hands, and it was difficult to search without a map. However, Duanmu Anguo knew Qian Zhou better than Xuan Tianming, and even knew Qian Zhou better than many Qian Zhou people, so he was able to go to places that many people ignored.

Just last year, he sneaked into the Qianzhou territory once again, and searched secretly in a blind spot where Qianzhou and the northern border of Dashun meet. However, the treasure was not found, but he accidentally discovered a strange tunnel. The tunnel has been destroyed, and both ends are blocked. No one knows where the tunnel leads to, but there are countless frozen corpses lying in the unblocked space. Because of the special climate environment of Qianzhou, Those corpses were frozen before they had time to rot, and they were basically well preserved, and many people still had the expressions of the moment of death on their faces.

Duanmu Anguo saw despair, fear, and doubt on the faces of those corpses. But these are not the most important, what really makes him care is the strange clothes those people wear, and the strange objects that those people are holding in their arms, tied around their bodies, and placed in wooden boxes around them.

He once found a notebook on a corpse and said it was a notebook, but it was different from the notebooks he usually used to, the paper was different, and the cover was also a material that he did not recognize, especially the words written inside, it was more important to him. It's like a ghost character, completely unrecognizable. Occasionally, there are certain characters that look very similar to the characters he knows, but they are only similar, and he still can't recognize them.

He felt that this was very strange, so he hid the book in his arms, and ordered people to collect all the strange objects in this place and store them together, then sealed the tunnel, and issued a sealing order to his subordinates. No one is allowed to mention it to anyone, otherwise there will be only one end, death!

Duanmu Anguo brought a large number of strange items, and hurriedly left Qianzhou and rushed back to Zong Sui, where he kept the items in one of his secret strongholds. During this period, I kept researching what those were, but to no avail. Until one day, a spy came to report that Dashun used some strange things in the battle against the ancient Shu, called Tianlei and guns.

The spy's description of Tianlei and firearms made Duanmu Anguo's heart move, and almost immediately he had a new understanding of the mysterious things he possessed.

So he went to the mountains, and after trial and error, he finally figured out how to use those things. At that moment, Duanmu Anguo was so happy that he almost thought that the whole world belonged to him.

What is Dashun afraid of when there is thunder? That's a well-known thing to prevent. But he has Tianlei in his hand. This is indeed a secret. He can completely take Dashun by surprise with these things.

Every time I think of that adventure, every time I think of what I have, Duanmu Anguo can't help laughing. What about Xuan Tianming? What about Feng Yuheng? What you have, I also have, let's fight to the death with Tianlei and firearms in Tongcheng!