chapter 1188✨

Chapter 1188 Use my life to protect your life

The sudden voice made Duanmu Anguo's heart tremble. The more he wanted to get out of the city, the more he would go on a business trip. He was all too familiar with this voice. In order to curry favor with Emperor Qianzhou, he tried his best to help King Qianzhou eliminate hidden dangers, but he actually developed a method that can make people neither male nor female, and experimented with Feng Zhaolian to make it. Medicine man, let him no longer have the ability to threaten the monarch.

Of course, he understood that one day Feng Zhaolian would come to him for revenge, and he had been waiting for this day. After learning that Feng Zhaolian was also coming to the Eastern Realm, he tried to lead Feng Zhaolian to Tongcheng, but he did not expect that the person was coming, but he was not successfully captured by him. Just when he planned to disregard the face of the prefectural government and forcibly enter Feng Zhaolian to search, there was already a movement on the other side of the Wuli line of defense.

In the end, there was still no time to eliminate the troubles, Duanmu Anguo looked at Feng Zhaolian, who was walking out of the tower, and Jingwei Yunxiao, who had been by his side, and suddenly felt a sense of retribution. There was a cold sweat on his forehead. Duanmu Anguo, who used to live under the freezing cold of the northern realm all the year round, unexpectedly felt cold in the warm winter weather like Zong Sui.

Intuition told him that in front of this Feng Zhaolian today, he seemed unable to run away. But it doesn't make sense! Duanmu Anguo touched his sleeve with one hand. He hid a short gun in his sleeve with only three bullets. It was a life-saving thing he had been reluctant to use.

With this thing in hand, and the fact that he was surrounded by a few people to protect him, he would not lose to Yun Xiao alone.

Thinking of this, I became more confident, so I glared at Feng Zhaolian and sneered, "Who am I, it turns out to be our medicine man, His Royal Highness Lian Wang. Why is His Royal Highness wearing men's clothes today? Are you not very satisfied with our transformation of you, and are you more proud of your beautiful appearance after the transformation? What? You used to love red dresses, but now you are in love with men's clothes? I heard that His Royal Highness Lian Wang is very fond of the seventh prince of Dashun. If you're interested, then you can't show yourself as a man, the seventh prince won't like it. Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you, I don't know if His Royal Highness Lian Wang heard about it, that Dashun's seventh prince and Feng Yuheng that The little bitch is already dead. Just last night, he was blown up by this general's Tianlei! One is a sweetheart and the other is a good friend, how is it, do you feel very heartache?"

Duanmu Anguo did everything he could to stimulate Feng Zhaolian, and threw out all the vicious words enough to hurt her, successfully making Feng Zhaolian's face change color again and again. But he was not provoked by this low-level aggression. Instead, he asked Duanmu Anguo inexplicably: "Why are you so angry with me? I don't know that the more angry I am, the more cruel I will be to you? Duanmu Anguo, this king. In this life, I don’t blame heaven and earth, I don’t blame fate, but I only blame you. As long as you live for one day, this king will be restless day and night, and he wants to strangle you to death in his dreams. Of course, this king also knows that you are powerful. There are terrifying things in hand. Therefore, this king has no intention of capturing you alive and then torturing you in every possible way, as originally thought. Now, this king takes ten thousand steps back, as long as he can kill you, even It is also good that this king perishes with you." He took a deep breath and looked at Duanmu Anguo coldly, "A-Heng is dead, the seventh prince is dead, that's fine, then, let's go down and accompany them together. , there is an account, let’s go underground!” After speaking, he took two steps back and said solemnly, “Yun Xiao, do it.”