chapter 1232✨

Chapter 1232 Masters, don't bring such

Everyone was amazed, only that Princess Yu was adding makeup for her sister, she was clearly preparing a dowry! The more than 100 wooden boxes were carried out, I am afraid that even the dignified Prince Li's mansion will be frightened by this momentum.

Xiang Rong sighed and said, "Originally, I was worried that the fourth sister would be looked down upon by the servants of Prince Li's mansion when she married. After all, we have no mother to support us. Now, I can rest assured that the second sister gave these things and money. Things, let alone one Prince Li's mansion, it's enough to buy two cities, who would dare to underestimate our sister."

Feng Yuheng told Fendai: "I will give you everything I can give, but you will have to go through the days in the future. These can support you, but they cannot support the true feelings between people. Relying on gold and silver to win over, but the person who spends his life with you, if one day he only cares about your money, then don't hesitate and leave him."

Her words made Fendai and Xiangrong immediately think of the original Feng Mansion. Feng Jin Yuan helped Shen to take the throne. Shen was full of joy and thought that Feng Jin Yuan had her in her heart, and that she was also grateful for her staying in Fengtong County for so many years to take care of her. The old lady also scattered her family wealth to pave the way for Feng Jinyuan's scientific examination. Who would have thought that Feng Jin Yuan did not have the heart to take care of the old lady for many years? He is not grateful. Running out of money? He also felt that Shen Shi was too cheap. It was only when she saw that the wealth of the Shen family was true, that she was given the position of mistress.

Therefore, Shen shi is actually a poor person. She and Feng Jin Yuan are from the same town. They have known each other since childhood, which is many years earlier than Yao shi. She was indeed virtuous before her marriage, and she took care of the old lady for so many years without a name or position. The old lady may have fulfilled her promise to be Jin Yuan's wife in the future. Who would have thought that when Feng Jinyuan became the champion, he forgot his childhood sweetheart, the Shen family. This was undoubtedly a great blow to Shen shi.

Fendai understood what Feng Yuheng meant, she nodded heavily and promised, "Second sister, don't worry, I married him because I wanted him to treat me with sincerity. If one day this sincerity is not there, I will never reconcile with grievances.

The maid Dongying was also listening, thinking that she should convey this to the Fifth Highness, so that the Fifth Highness would understand that her young lady also has a backer, don't think that they are marrying only because he is a prince, her young lady Marrying is love, not power. If love is not there, Miss has a more powerful second sister waiting behind her!

Fendai looked at the 128 wooden boxes in the courtyard, and promised her an enviable wedding. Her nose was sore, she took Feng Yuheng's hand and said, "Second sister, I did such a thing at the beginning, and then I kept embarrassing you and the third sister. I didn't expect you to forgive me and treat me so well. I used to think that my life was a tragedy. I had no relatives, no friends. I barely lived, but I couldn't feel the joy of living. I didn't expect that overnight, everything was there. This love, you call me How to pay it back?"

Feng Yuheng smiled bitterly, "How can there be a reason for my elder sister to let my younger sister return their love. I have no intention to take the initiative to embarrass anyone, whether it's you or the original Feng Chenyu, before we became enemies, we were all relatives. I always hoped for a family. It's a pity that this is too difficult for the Feng family. Fortunately, it's all over, don't think too much about it, just treat it as a new beginning. It will be good in the future. I have forgotten everything about the Feng family in the past. Remember, from now on, you are the daughter-in-law of the Xuan family, and a member of the royal family. Your name will leave the Feng family and enter the royal family tree. You no longer need to regret the hardships in this life. As for the daughter-in-law, because, like me, you will be the prince and concubine, and our sisters will finally be equal."