chapter 1215✨

Chapter 1215 Everyone grieves

Of course, Feng Yuheng also gave him this idea.

Because there are many rich folks, but this place in the capital is not a place where you can buy a big house and a good house if you have money. Beijing does not pay attention to the amount of money, but only pays attention to the size of the official. No matter how much money you have, it is not as good as a small official. Want to live in a good location and buy a big land? Sorry, no!

The land in Beijing has been monopolized by the royal family for a long time, and the official residences are all given by the royal family, so many officials! At this point, the good places are gone. Although Zong Sui also learned from Dashun, the city pays attention to the rich in the east, the rich in the west, the expensive in the south and the poor in the north, but because of the small area, some wealthy people who do business in Beijing want to buy a house and live, so they don’t care about the north, south, east, and west. As long as you can buy a piece of vacant land, or you can buy an empty house, what can you do? Just live there!

But in the end, everyone wants to live in a better place, and they can only live in the place they reluctantly buy. Once there is a good one, of course, they will not hesitate to exchange huge amounts of gold and silver.

Feng Yuheng has been seeing a doctor for the past few days, and she has been in contact with many people. In just two or three days, she has figured out the minds of those rich people, so she gave Xuan Tianming an idea to auction off all the empty houses. Part of the money was used for the construction of Baicaotang and Baicao Medical College, and the other part was used to help the poor people.

At the same time, Xuan Tianming also told all the people in Beijing that such a policy should not only affect Sui City, but also spread to other cities with Sui City as the center. With the demise of Zong Sui, there are too many government affairs that need to be rectified, and too many officials are facing investigation. Presumably, there will be many empty houses in the future, and some of the good things and silver coins in the officials' homes will be used in the national treasury. For construction purposes, the other part will be used to build the Hundred Herbs Hall and help the poor. As for the Baicao Medical College, it will only be located in the capital of Suicheng and Dashun, and all those who want to develop in this direction can go to these two places for admission.

The promotion and expansion of Dashun's government affairs was carried out very quickly and very effectively. The cooperation of Zong Sui people was very high, which was also due to the good Dashun policy and the practical benefits that Baicaotang showed to people.

Xuantian, Ming and Feng Yuheng have stayed here for more than a month since the day they conquered Suicheng. Finally, on the eve of Feng Yuheng's seventeenth year, affairs in the Eastern Realm gradually smoothed out. Ming said: "Seventh brother's revenge has been avenged, and Zong Sui's affairs have been taken care of. Husband, I want to go back, and my grandfather is still waiting for me." When she said this, her expression was desolate, as if the whole child They no longer belong to this world, and their thoughts drift away, not knowing where they have gone.

Xuan Tianming took his little wife into his arms distressedly, from when she was twelve until she was seventeen, five years, five years in the blink of an eye, but he couldn't let her live a peaceful life. This husband is ashamed.

"Okay." Xuan Tianming said, "Let's go back, I'll go back with you. Tomorrow Li Jian will be executed, and we'll go back to Beijing the day after. I have said before that to defeat Zong Sui, this is the last thing I will do for Dashun. One thing, from now on, we will live in a different way."

The next day, Li Jian was executed outside the Meridian Gate under the hatred of all the people in the capital of Zong Sui. In another day, Xuan Tianming left behind Qianli He Gan and all the Dashun soldiers who followed him all the way to guard the new territory. Smooth carriage. On the side of their carriage, there was also a prison cart, and inside the prison cart was Duanmu Anguo, who had lost his arms.