chapter 1158✨

Chapter 1158 The master doesn't want you to die

? Someone outside Zong Sui City asked to see Xuan Tianhua, which was unexpected, not to mention that the person who came came said it was a woman, which made it even more confusing.

The first thing Xuan Tianhua thought of was Feng Yuheng, because just two days ago, he received a report from Feiying, saying that Princess Yu had left the capital and came to the Eastern Realm. But again, Feng Yuheng's footsteps couldn't be so fast, and now he's only walked less than half of the way! It's impossible to suddenly appear here.

He shook his head to himself, expressing that he couldn't figure it out, but he also instructed the messenger to say, "Take the person here to the handsome tent!"

When he entered the handsome tent, the table and chairs had just been set up, and as soon as he sat down, the woman outside who was begging to meet had already arrived at the door. Xuan Tianhua passed the person in, but seeing that the person who came was wearing a black cloak and the big hat behind the cloak was tightly clasping his head, he could not see his facial features, and could only judge it was a woman based on her voice. She said to Xuan Tianhua, "My subordinates are here under the order of the master to send a message to the seventh prince of Dashun. The master hopes that you can go back and do not participate in this battle. Or you can change to another commander, in short, you can't go into battle in person."

Xuan Tianhua was puzzled, "Who is your master? Why did you say such things to this king?"

The woman still lowered her head and said, "This is inconvenient to disclose, our master is also kind, I just hope that His Highness the Seventh can listen to this advice, and don't go to the battlefield! In this battle, Sui has Duanmu Anguo to help, that person will definitely win. Dashun will never be able to win. When the Seventh Highness enters the battlefield, it is a dead end. Our master...don't want you to die."

These words made people even more confused, Xuan Tianhua asked her: "Are you from Zong Sui? If you can know Duanmu Anguo, and also know that he has a plan to win, then your identity should not be ordinary. But this king is in Zong Sui. Sui has no old friends, why did your master help me?"

The visitor shook his head, "You don't need to ask the seventh highness, I'm only responsible for the message, and I don't know anything else. Now that the words have been brought, I'll leave." After she finished speaking, she turned around and was about to leave, but Dashun guarded the gate of the tent. How could it be possible for her to leave so easily, Qian Li waved his hand, and immediately a soldier slashed the long knife in his hand and stopped at the door. The woman turned her head to the side and asked Xiang Xuan Tianhua with a bit of dissatisfaction: "I brought Master's advice with good intentions. Why, His Highness the Seventh wants to keep me here and do something ungrateful?"

After hearing this, Qian Li shouted angrily: "What is ungrateful? Do you really take yourself as a benefactor? Inexplicably, you came to our camp, didn't even dare to show your face, and said some strange words to confuse the army, you How could such a person be put back?"

The woman ignored Qianli and only looked back at Xuan Tianhua. Seeing this, Qian Li also said to Xuan Tianhua: "Your Highness, you can't let her go, at least let her tell who the so-called master is!"

Xuan Tianhua didn't say anything, just stared at the woman, as if he wanted to see something from the eyes that were faintly exposed under her hat. But he gave up after watching it for a while, then waved his hand to Qian Li and said, "Let go."

"Your Highness!"

"Let her go!" He was firm and only said to Qian Li, "This girl has no ill intentions, this king can see that, let her go back."