chapter 1179✨

Chapter 1179 You have it, so do I

Tian Ping's daughter, Tian Xi, contracted a strange disease five months ago. At that time, she had just talked about a marriage. Her husband's family was the son of the richest man in Tongcheng. exist. The son of the richest man married the daughter of Zhizhou, which was originally a beautiful thing, and Tian Ping was quite satisfied with this marriage.

The marriage was basically ordered, and Geng Tie was also exchanged, but suddenly one day, Tian Xi, for some unknown reason, had unbearable abdominal pain. The prefectural government invited a doctor, but he didn't see any reason, he just assumed that he had caught a cold, prescribed a few soups and drank it, and let him rest for a few days.

Tian Xi complied with everything, and her condition was really healed, but she relapsed within five days. After hitting here, the pain is about every three or five days. Not to mention the pain, after almost a month or so, my stomach has gradually changed, and it has grown bigger for no reason.

Tian's family was shocked and thought it was their daughter who had done something infidel, but under pressure Tian Xi swore that he would never do anything scandalous to the family, which made Tian Ping anxious. All the doctors in Tongcheng read it over and over, but no one could tell what kind of illness Miss Tian had.

However, the human heart is like this. Although the doctors said that the hi pulse was not diagnosed, the belly is big because something grew in the belly, but no one could tell what happened. So people spread it from ten to ten, and later on, the topic was still focused on the fact that Miss Tian was pregnant. There are even people who say, "There is something in the stomach? Isn't that a child! Otherwise, what else can you say? Let's watch! Miss Tian's belly must be getting bigger and bigger, who would care about such a woman? Dare to marry into the door!"

Unfortunately, Tian Xi's stomach really grew as people said it was getting bigger and bigger. So, the richest man's family resigned, and the young man said to Tian Ping, "Although I believe in Miss Tian's virginity, all of them are terrifying, and our family can't afford it." In this way, not only did Miss Tian suffer from a strange disease , and became a person who was dismissed from his relatives, with a miserable fate.

Tian Ping loves this daughter very much. Because of her illness, his whole son is also lethargic. Not only does he have to endure people poking his spine behind his back, but now he has to bear the anger of Duanmu Anguo, which makes him feel uneasy about this game. The war instigated by Duanmu Anguo was even more disgusting.

In an inn in the city, the man was carrying a big teapot and explaining to the guests in the house: "Guest officer, don't worry! Although this water is drawn from the well in the backyard, it is guaranteed to be no problem. You are also in our store. After living here for so many days, what day did you not drink this water! Do you see what happened? Don't worry! This morning, General Duanmu's personal soldiers came over to try it, and they dared to drink it themselves, so I'm sure fine."

"Someone really tried it this morning?" The guest didn't believe the guy's words, and turned to ask his entourage, "Yun Xiao, have you seen them come to test the water?"

The resident is Feng Zhaolian. He entered Tongcheng before the closure of the city. As soon as he came in, he heard that he could not drink water, which made him nervous these days, for fear that he would also change because of drinking water. Build the city those monsters. In the same way, he had to chat with the shopkeeper every day, and he didn't dare to take a few sips until the shopkeeper 20,000 ensured that the water source was fine.

Yun Xiao listened to his question and replied, "Someone did come to test the water, and it's fine after drinking it."

"Oh." Feng Zhaolian nodded, "That's fine! Since you said it's fine, I'll believe it. Little Er, pour some tea! I'm really thirsty too."