chapter 1243✨

Chapter 1243 Feng Zhao Guoxing, unchangeable for a hundred years

Feng Yuheng and Xuan Tianfeng were talking in the Qiankun Hall for half a day. I always feel like I have a lot to say, and I can't finish it. But in the end, she still has to go!

Xuan Tianfeng sighed softly, looked at the ring Feng Yuheng gave in his hand, he told her: "I will always remember that there was a woman who gave me a completely different insight than before, and let me know that there is still a woman in this world. There are so many things beyond the scope of cognition. Feng Yuheng, go! Live the day you want, the sixth brother can do for you and Minger, and only protect this country. No matter where you are in the future , I will always remember that there is this wonderful mountain and river. Remember, Dashun will always be your home, whether it is the Royal Palace or the Princess Palace, they will stay here and wait for their masters to come back again."

Feng Yuheng laughed, but when she came out of the Qiankun Palace, she couldn't help but pantothenic nose, and tears rolled down her cheeks.

These princes of Dashun, each of them gave her very different feelings. The eldest prince, Xuan Tianqi, is good at wealth and has done business all over the world. The industry in his hands is less than 100,000th of other people's, which is almost a drop in the bucket. It is said that there are Xuan Tianqi's businesses in the four seas, some big and some small. In short, the eldest prince will not let go of any business that can make money. If Feng Yuheng's wealth could buy a few cities, then the wealth of the eldest prince Xuan Tianqi could buy enough countries like Dashun. He is so rich!

The second prince, Xuan Tianling, was relatively mediocre. He understands the art of war and can lead troops; he knows martial arts and can fight; he is upright but not ignorant and loyal; he is filial and not filial. He gave birth to his grandson early. For Emperor Tianwu, it was Xuan Feiyu, who was under the knee of the second prince, who gave him the most joy in his family.

The third prince, Xuan Tianye, was not the biological child of Emperor Tianwu, and he was completely different from the other children of the Xuan family. When she came to this Dashun Dynasty, the person she hated the most for the first time was that Xuan Tianye. Although it has been so many years, when I think of that person again, hatred will still linger in my heart again, and it will not go away for a long time.

The fourth prince, Xuan Tianyi, her initial impression of that person was because of the engagement between Xuan Tianyi and Bu Nishang. That person was also bewitched by Xuan Tianye and was in the wrong team. Who would have thought that Xiangrong would come over by accident. Not only did he lose the desire to fight for the position, he even put down his sword and picked up the embroidery needle. She stunned.

The fifth prince, Xuan Tianyan, was as surprised as the fourth prince's transformation. The concubine who once moved Emperor Tianwu was lucky to survive, but her life was very absurd. She fought with Feng Chenyu secretly, and she never thought that she had achieved Fendai's lifelong marriage. Now the two are happy and happy, and the fifth prince has also returned to the court to help the sixth prince to supervise the country, which is really gratifying.

What about the sixth prince? The sixth prince is a very special existence to her. In the world, she loves Xuan Tianming the most, is closest to Xuan Tianhua, and admires Xuan Tianfeng the most. With the sixth prince, there always seemed to be endless topics and interesting things to talk about. The sixth prince has read the books of the world, and has also traveled the north and south of the river. He has a wide range of knowledge and has his own unique views on many things. When she chatted with him, it was as if she was traveling around the world, so happy and comfortable. Of course, she was well aware of Xuan Tianfeng's thoughts on her, but she couldn't give any response. Admiration and love are different.