chapter 1247✨

Chapter 1247 Legend of the West...

A palace banquet was full of joy, but unfortunately, Xuan Tiange still couldn't wait for the wedding of the sisters and left the capital on the tenth day after the palace banquet, and went back to ancient Shu.

The emperors and queens of ancient Shu traveled at the same time, and it was impossible to stay for too long. Before leaving, she used the personal belongings left in Wenxuan's mansion before marriage to give Feng Tianyu, Ren Xifeng, and Bai Furong makeup gifts in advance, and also set aside another copy for Xiangrong. The sisters burst into tears, and together they sent Xuan Tiange out to the capital that he had only returned from a long way.

Xuan Tiange's return and departure also made Emperor Tianwu feel particularly uncomfortable. He had petted this niece since she was a child, and never thought of marrying her far away before, but she did not expect that she chose this path by herself in the end. He felt even more distressed about his younger brother, Wenxuan Wang Xuanmou. He was just such an only daughter. After he got married, the palace was deserted. How would the husband and wife live the rest of their lives?

Fortunately, the eldest prince Xuan Tianqi was more considerate. Since the hidden disease was cured by Feng Yuheng, in the past few years, there have been five children in the mansion, and it can be said that the descendants are prosperous. He saw that the father and emperor felt sorry for his younger brother, so he asked the wives and concubines in the mansion to often take the children to the palace of Wenxuan Wang. When there were more children, Wenxuan Wang and his wife could not care about the sadness of the spring and the autumn, and the days were as lively as before. passed by.

Soon, Feng Tianyu got married.

Although the prime minister's mansion married a daughter, because the son-in-law voluntarily entered the house, the marriage was still held in the prime minister's mansion, which was equivalent to marrying an uncle.

The Xiangfu is very happy from top to bottom, because the eldest lady doesn't have to leave the house, and the master and his wife don't have to worry and miss. When the uncle comes to the door, it is like the master and wife have another son, which is really a good thing. Whose daughter can have such a blessing? No matter how good a family's daughter gets married, she has to serve her parents-in-law. If you can't find a few concubines for Uncle Qi, you will have to fight in the house all day, and you will have to worry about the children in the future. But these, the eldest lady of their family doesn't have to care about it, it's good.

Feng Tianyu also felt that it was very good, and quietly said to Feng Yuheng: "The most important thing is that you don't have to leave the house. Li Kun really likes me."

Feng Yuheng laughed straight, she said, "You are a tough mouth. If you don't have someone in your heart, you won't marry him no matter how he does what you want."

Feng Tianyu pursed her lips and smiled, no longer refuting. Feng Yuheng gave a big gift to add makeup, and even the Prime Minister and his wife came to express their gratitude, and at the same time, they were also secretly amazed that Princess Yu was really rich.

But no matter how rich you are, you can't have the eldest prince Xuan Tianqi! The news that Feng Yuheng and Xuan Tianming were planning to leave the capital walked away and reached the ears of the eldest prince. He was very distressed for this ninth brother. Although he didn't craw out from a mother's stomach, he was the eldest son of Emperor Tianwu, and Xuan Tianming was the youngest son. He still remembered that he had grown very big, and this ninth brother was born. , The little fleshy is very cute, and there is a purple lotus flower in the middle of his eyebrows, which amazes him. He has loved Xuan Tianming since that time, until he grew up.