chapter 1203✨

Chapter 1203 Great Mourning

Xuan Tianyi said that he was not afraid of being dragged down, but he was afraid that after Xiangrong followed him, he would miss Lao Qi even more.

The carriage was galloping on the way back to Beijing. Xiangrong leaned on the carriage and closed her eyes to rest her mind. However, the spirit didn't take long for her. She would cough when the carriage bumped. Stop the car and get to the capital as fast as possible.

Xuan Tianyi couldn't stand it any longer, and blamed himself: "I shouldn't have told you this news, just look at how ill I am, and I am still tossing about it. If something is wrong, how can you let me live? Yes? Do you want me to die with you, or keep scolding yourself for the rest of your life?"

Xiang Rong pushed Xuan Tianyi weakly, "Don't curse me, I can't die. When my grandfather was there, I couldn't be filial in front of my eyes. Now that he's gone, I can't go back in time for the last ride, so, I always have to go to his grave and kowtow three times on the incense stick? If I don't do anything, I'll be sorry for the second sister, and even more sorry for my conscience."

"That's your second sister's grandfather." Xuan Tianyi got a little angry, "It's not your grandfather, as for your own body, just kowtow to go back to Zhuxiang? Feng Xiangrong,

When can you think about yourself? "

Xiang Rong frowned and stared at him unhappily: "You can't talk like this! Since ancient times, the first sister is the first daughter, and Mrs. Yao was also the mistress of the Feng family. All of us children must recognize the mother's mother. For relatives. I called him grandpa since I was a child. Before the Yao family left the capital, he really fulfilled his obligations as grandfather. I could feel the love I never received in the Feng family even when I went to the Yao family. The Yao family treats me the same as the second sister, and has never looked down on me or treated me badly because I am a prostitute. So, to me, he is my grandfather, Xuan Tianyi. If you just said that, don't say it again. "

While she was speaking, she coughed several times, and there was blood on the handkerchief. An shi couldn't bear to look at it, so she didn't turn her head to wipe her tears, and Xiangrong grabbed An shi's hand and said, "Mother, don't be sad, I feel much better today."

An Shi was helpless, she really couldn't do anything about this daughter, she said to Xiangrong, "Didn't you say it? You have to live well for your mother, but why did you live like this? Well, it's not surprising that you are sick. You, go back to Beijing, since so many doctors in Yuzhou can't find out your illness, and even the doctors in Baicaotang are helpless, then it's better to go back to Beijing, maybe the doctor on the other side can do anything. No matter how bad it is... just stay in the capital, wait for the second lady, and there will be a way when she returns. "

Xiangrong didn't refute, she also wanted to stay in Beijing, but not because of her illness, but because the news in Beijing was better. She just wanted to know if her sudden and strange illness had anything to do with that person. .

She closed her eyes slightly, stopped talking, and the image of Xuan Tianhua rolled over and over in her mind. In recent days, as long as I think of that person, I will be very frightened, and my heart will be empty. It is no longer like before. Even if we can't be together, at least knowing where he is still and where he is, and then watching and thinking from a distance, is also fulfilling. But now this kind of emptiness, as if that person no longer exists in the world, the sky and the earth are vast, and it is impossible to find that person in a lifetime.

Xiangrong was very sad. As far as she was concerned, she no longer expected to have any results with Xuan Tianhua. As long as that person could live well and let her hear some news about him occasionally, it would be fine. But now, why is there such a bad feeling? She has obviously rejected the engagement with that person, but she just doesn't want to bring him any disaster and danger. Isn't that enough?