chapter 1210✨

Chapter 1210 Who should seek revenge?

Before the war, Zong Sui's female surname partner added a little smile to the battle, which made Feng Yuheng have to sigh at the power of idols, and at the same time felt relieved for Xuan Tianhua, at least so many people thought about it He, when he wakes up one day, he shouldn't feel too desolate!

However, Chunyu An said that he would cooperate with Dashun to attack the city? Xuan Tianming laughed, "How could the old thief Chunyu cooperate with Da Shun to attack his own family for no reason? This is obviously to exchange the life of the royal family's Li family for his Chunyu family's life. It's a good calculus."

"Yeah!" Feng Yuheng also snorted coldly, "Back then, he tried his best to help Li Jian rise to power, and even helped Li Jian kill his father and kill his younger brother. Now that the Li family is over, he has to betray the Li family in order to save his life. , What is Dashun going to use for this kind of grass? What's more..." She looked at Xuan Tianming and said, "We have hatred with the Chunyu family."

Xuan Tianming's thoughts moved, and he immediately understood what she meant. Bu Cong took Chun Yuling to Dashun Capital to toss. Although he was not in the capital at that time, the two met later, and Feng Yuheng also told him about the previous incident. Although Chunyu Ling didn't die, she didn't want to recognize the Chunyu family as a relative anymore. For the Chunyu family, that daughter had already been lost. The hatred Feng Yuheng was talking about was the hatred of killing her daughter. Even if Chunyu An switched to Dashun in order to save Chunyu's family, she would still have a quarrel in her heart because of Chunyu Ling.

"People like this can't be kept." Xuan Tianming said calmly, "It doesn't matter whose hands Li Jian died, we just need Duanmu Anguo." After speaking, he raised the letter in his hand, which was the one that Fang Jinse sent over. One letter, "This Fang Guiren is a smart one. It's worth it to keep their family members and replace them with Duanmu Anguo!"

Feng Yuheng nodded with monstrous hatred in her eyes, "Duanmu Anguo, I will never let him die easily."

In Zong Sui's palace, the threat from Dashun was approaching day by day, but Li Jian was imprisoned in Qianhe Hall by Empress Chunyuqing, and he couldn't even get out of the hall door. Li Jian made a fuss every day because of this, and he kept calling his secret guards every day, but unfortunately, those secret guards seemed to have disappeared, and none of them could be called.

Zhou Da, the eunuch who was waiting beside him, said to him: "Your Majesty, stop shouting, our dark guards were all killed by the Queen's concubine's people, and there is not one left."

"What?" Li Jian didn't believe it. "My secret guard is so strong in martial arts, how could that slut kill him if he said he could?"

Zhou Da stomped his feet and sighed heavily: "Oh! Your Majesty! We think we are the strongest, but the people around the Empress are all from Chunyu's family! Old General Chunyu is a military general, and he is sure to cultivate dark guards. You are more skilled than us. In addition, since you ascended the throne, you have always turned a blind eye to the fact that the Chunyu family has placed forces in the palace, which has led to the increasing power of the Chunyu family, even Even the commander of the Imperial Forest Army in the palace has become a member of Chunyu's family. Your Majesty, the surname of this palace is no longer Li, but Chunyu. Did you know that in order to survive and escape from the palace, the ladies of the harem, They all turned to Zheng Qi for help, and even Fang Guiren…”

"What's wrong with Fang Guiren?" Li Jian has always been the most concerned about Fang Jinse. After all, Fang Jinse's favor is still short, and Li Jian's freshness has not yet passed, so when Zhou Da mentioned Fang Jinse, he couldn't help but get excited - "How are they? Asking for help from Zheng Qi? I vaguely remember the man named Zheng Qi, who seems to be Chunyuqing's cousin."