2Jin | Rose

Members: Jeon Heejin × Kim Hyunjin
Genre: Angst
Waring/s: ⚠️mentions of death and suicide ⚠️ please don't force yourself to read this if you're not comfortable with it, it may also include gore?

Heejin's POV

I stand still in front of my beloved girlfriend's grave.

R.I.P
Kim Hyunjin
November 15, 2000 - April 5, 2022

Her name was carved on the tombstone. I placed the rose I've brought for Hyunjin ontop of her grave.

After fighting her illness as long as she could, Hyunjin finally got tired of the fight and her disease eventually took over her.

I adored her so much, despite her being so sick, Hyunjin never complained about anything.

Hyunjin is such a strong person, the pain I'm having right now is nothing compared to the pain she's been to her whole life.

We were together for almost 6 years, and I still can't believe she's gone, I hope I can turn back time and spent more time with her.

I feel so numb and empty, tears won't even come out anymore. My face is emotionless and I can't even say a word.

When I reached home. I ran to my room and locked myself in there. I sat in the corner and stared at the wall, the wall full of our photos together.

But then I heard someone whispering to my ear "Go follow her, I know you want to" I looked around my room to find where it came from.

But I can't find it, I'm alone here "What's the point of living if she's not here anymore, You'll just hurt yourself even more" it whispered again.

I looked around my room once again to find nothing. All of a sudden I feel like my mind and body is being controlled by someone.

"You love Hyunjin right?"

I do..

"Then go"

I slowly walked to my drawer finding the razor from there. My hands were shaking tears falling down my face as I was holding the razor.

I plug it on and placed it near my neck. The whispers are getting louder making my ears hurt.

As the razor touches my neck, memories of me and Hyunjin flooded my head.

"Hyunjin-ah, wait for me" I sadly smiled as I pushed the razor harder onto my neck, crying as the blood flows.

The last thing I saw was pictures of me and Hyunjin on our dates hanging onto the wall, after that I felt so weak and everything went black.

____________________

"Heejinie wake up" That voice, that soothing voice I love to hear, the voice of the person I fell in love with.

I open my eyes.. I was blinded by that bright light, I my eyes adjusted to the brightness of the sunlight. I stood up and looked around.

I noticed that I'm in a beautiful forest filled with white roses, and then I saw a piano, there's a piano sheet beside it and a white rose.

I reached the rose as I noticed someone beside me from the corner of my eyes.

I turned around as my eyes widened to see the person I love, the person I missed, the person I wished to be with forever.

"What's wrong?" Hyunjin said raising an eyebrow "H-Hyun?!" I was shocked as I dropped the rose I was holding.

"Yea-" I hugged Hyunjin tightly which startled her a bit. Hyunjin hugged me back. I never thought I'd feel her warmth again.

It feels like a dream, a dream I wish would never end, without me noticing I was crying on her chest "Why are you crying?" Hyunjin says as she lifts my face and looks at me with a worried expression.

"I'm fine, these are tears of joy" I said and smiled widely while wiping my tears. "Cute" she said chuckling while showing me that pretty smile that I love.

"You're making me worried" Hyunjin said wrapping her arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Hyun" I said to her, smiling happy "I love you to Heej"

You always know how to make me feel safe Hyun.

Now nothing can ever tear us apart.

I love you Kim Hyunjin

My night and shining armor.

A/N

Welp that was kind of sad, if you did read it, welcome, how was it? Well thanks for reading I hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote, Stay safe💜

-Xi (◍•ᴗ•◍)💗