ViSeul | Reading

Members: Jo Haseul  × Wong Kahei
Genre: Fluff owo♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )
Warning/s: None, I thought this would be cute

Third Person POV

Vivi tried to hold back her smile when she felt Haseul tug her sleeve again and again for the past five minutes.

For the first time since she picked  her book up over an hour ago, Vivi turned her head to look at her girlfriend Haseul, and at the pout on Haseul's lips was too cute for words.

"Vivi, darling?"  Vivi heard Haseul calling her. Vivi always loved the way her  name sounds, falling from Haseul's lips, even now when it came out as a whine  other than anything else.

"Yes?" Vivi replied, Haseul leaned her head onto Vivi's shoulder, giving Vivi her big brown eyes, she asked Vivi a question weighing on her mind since she first opened that book.

"How many more pages do you have to go through till you finish that book?" Haseul cutely asked her "A little under a hundred, I think" Vivi said.

Haseul's eyes went wide at her words. She looked a little sad after that. Haseul knows Vivi very well and she really loves to read and she knows why.

Throwing herself into a book is a feeling like any other! But Vivi has been reading for about almost two hours now and Haseul, her girlfriend wants to spend time with her.

"Why do you ask, my love?" Vivi asked her as one of her hands fell into Haseul's hands, while Vivi used her other one to keep her place in the book.

"I really want to cuddle! Things have been hectic lately and we both have free time and I wanna spend my time with you, but noOooooOooOo, you choose that book over me" Haseul said.

And when they both meet each other’s eyes, Vivi could see the look of hope her eyes held. Haseul is so sweet, always melting Vivi's heart and making her fall in love with her even more.

Vivi watched her eyes lit up when Haseul saw her reach for her bookmark so Vivi could keep her place and continue reading later.

And as soon Vivi closed her book, Haseul was throwing her arms around her girlfriend. Vivi laughed at her cuteness as she hugged back.

Letting Vivi fall into Haseul's embrace as she fell back against the couch, with Vivi's head right against Haseul's shoulder, Haseul brushed her finger against Vivi's cheek

Feeling Vivi's soft skin under the tips of her fingers "You know I'm always down for a cuddle session with my favourite person!" Vivi said.

"Really?" Haseul asked with a smile wondering on her face "Yes really, I might love a really good book but nothing makes me happier than you do" Vivi said.

Haseul leaned down to kiss Vivi, letting thier lips lock for a second before she pulled away and let her head fall onto Vivi's.

Haseul tangled her legs with Vivi's before she was bringing Vivi back in for another kiss. Vivi could see it now, she was much happier now that she was cuddling with her, and Vivi too were just as happy as Haseul is.

A/N

Hey, a short fluffy ViSeul chapter coz why not oh and  vote, bye guys, see you on the next chapter. Stay safe💜

-Xi (◍•ᴗ•◍)💗