HyeWon | Wake Up

Members: Park Chaewon × Son Hyeju
Genre: another fluffy chapter coz why not:DD and I think it's cute so yeh
Warning/s: None (・-・) \(・◡・)/

Third Person POV

Hyeju was smiling as soon as she opened her eyes. Met with bright golden rays of the sun peeking through the curtains, and even better, her girlfriend, Chaewon was beside her.

Hyeju blinked a few times to adjust to the bright light before she opened her eyes all the way, only to feel her heart skip a beat time and time again when she saw her girlfriend's beautiful face.

Gowon's hair was a little messy, some strands covering her face and blowing with every breath she let go, Hyeju tucked a few strands behind Chaewon's ear and then brushed her thumb along her girlfriend's cheek in circles.

Hyeju's heart fluttered when Gowon let out a few soft sounds fall from her lips and she stirred slightly, legs bushing against Hyeju's before she fell back asleep.

Though it's not the first time Hyeju woke up beside her girlfriend , it is the first time in quite a long time.

Her schedules had been quite hectic from all of thier promotions and projects on the company she worked at and Hyeju hasn't had to rush out the door lately.

So to wake up next to Gowon and not have to get out of bed right away was a huge relief.

"You're so cute my love" Hyeju whispered softly as she stared at Chaewon and let her thumb brush along Gowon's chin and lower lip.

Hyeju wasn't able to resist the urge to lean over and kiss her cheek lovingly. Hyeju planted a few gentle kisses on Chaewon's soft cheek repeatedly and when she saw a smile tug at her lips and felt butterflies fill her chest.

Hyeju found herself trailing soft gentle tiny kisses over her girlfriend's soft skin. "Hyeju-yah~" Chaewon whined a little, but a soft sigh followed because as much as she wanted to stay asleep it was just impossible not to melt into Hyeju's soft kisses along her skin.

"It's quite early Hyeju-yah" Chae groggily said "No it isn't, baby it's litteraly ten o'clock in the morning. It's so much later than we've both had to wake up late" she said.

Hyeju just smiled and continued to kiss across her girlfriend's face until she reached Chaewon's lips.

Hyeju kissed above and below them, as well as the corners. But she didn't kiss Gowon fully and Chaewon finally opened her tired eyes to be met with Hyeju's soft brown gorgeous orbs before smiling a little.

"You missed" she said. Hyeju bit her lip with a smile before pushing her lips onto Gowon's for a soft, lazy kiss.

"Good morning my love" Hyeju cutely said "Good morning to you to Hye~" Gowon said, whispering in response and wrapped her arms around Hyeju, to bring her closer, giggling along with her when she squealed a little.

"Can we just lay here forever?" Gowon suggested, cuddling onto her. Hyeju kissed her cheek before she opened her eyes and nodded agreeing to what you said "I like the sound of that"

A/N

I hope you liked this short chapter, hehe do y'all prefer longer chapters or short chapters??
Anywaysdon't forget to vote if you liked it, stay safe guys! ♥

-Xi (◍•ᴗ•◍)💗