YYXY | Reaction #1

Members: LOONA YYXY × The reader
Ha Sooyoung
Kim Jiwoo
Park Chaewon
Son Hyeju
Warning/s: possible mentions of depression and other mental health disorders idk so yeah don't read if you're not comfortable
Yuh anyways I haven't updated in like more than a week so yeah here ya go hehe (ㆁωㆁ)
My friend gave me this suggestion and I'd like to try if y'all would like it hehe (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。enjoy

LOONA's reaction to you telling them that you hate them during an argument last part

Yves

"Y/n! I promise you were just friends please baby believe me!" Yves pleaded as she repeatedly knocks on the door for you to let her in.

But no you weren't having it. You saw them and that's enough proof for you, and here you are thinking she really changed but no, she's still the Yves you met, the school's playgirl.

What made you think you could change her? It's Ha Sooyoung it was bold of you to think some simple school transferee like you could change her.

"No! Go away" you yelled back, annoyed how she wouldn't leave you alone "Y/n love please listen to me, let me explain everything please, baby c'mon let's not fight, you know how much I hate it when we fight?" Yves pleaded.

You hesitated for a bit but soon gave in and opened the door, Yves quickly hugged you but you pushed her away "explain" you coldly stated, not bothering to look at her.

"Baby it's not what you think I didn't do it on purpose and-" you cut her off with a slap "didn't do it on purpose? you and your so called"friend" we making out in public where literally everyone can see!" You said, as you started crying.

"Baby no listen to me please-" you didn't listen to her and slapped her again " I don't want to hear your bullsh*t of an excuse Sooyoung, get out from my sight I hate you!" You yelled, angry tears falling down your face.

"oh.." Yves stood there not knowing what to say coz she knew she really f*cked up, but she didn't really wanna lose you "baby please don't do this I can't lose you" she pleaded.

"No get out! We're over" you coldly said as you dragged her out of your apartment. As you came back inside crying, not wanting to see anyone again.

 As you came back inside crying, not wanting to see anyone again