ChuuSoul | Attention

Member: Jeong Jinsol × Kim Jiwoo
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None, sorry for not updating for a few days I was rlly busy (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) but yeh anyways here

Third Person POV

Jinsoul hummed to herself, mumbling along to the lyrics he was reading over.

She's got a lot on her plate. Even tho she got a few days off, she still has important things to do. Jiwoo knew Jinsoul is busy and she never want to get in the way.

But Jiwoo's not feeling the best today and all she really want is Jinsoul's attention. "Jagi..?" Jiwoo said as she pulled at the sleeve of Jinsoul's sweater.

Jinsoul made a small noise, signaling that she heard Jiwoo, but she didn't shift her focus from the music. "Are you almost done?" Jiwoo asked.

"No. I still have quite a bit of stuff left to do" she said and Jiwoo felt her heart drop a bit. "Can you maybe take a break then?" Jiwoo whined making her girlfriend, Jinsoul chuckle.

She put her pen down and finally turned her head. Jinsoul knew that Jiwoo's not really feeling very well today but she still found it sweet that all Jiwoo really seemed to want is her.

Jinsoul could see the sweat forming on Jiwoo's skin. She stroked her girlfriend's cheek. "Is there something you need?" Jiwoo threw her head back with a groan.

"Yes, I want your attention. I want you to cuddle with me and spend time with me. I don't feel good at all and all I want is you" Jiwoo confess.

Jinsoul's amused smile fell. She could see the discomfort in Jiwoo's eyes and she nodded. "Okay. Just let me finish this, it'll be about five minutes. Then I'm all yours, sounds good?"

Jiwoo pouted and threw herself back onto the bed. "Fine" she said. Jinsoul returned to her work. She tried her best not to laugh as Jiwoo continued to pull on her sweater.

Hoping Jiwoo could get Jinsoul to just fall back onto the bed with her. Jinsoul had to fight several times to hold back the smile on her face.

Jinsoul rushed through what he has to do because just as badly as Jiwoo wanted to spend time with her, he wanted to spend time with Jiwoo too.

She put the cap back on her pen and put the notebook on the table before looking back at Jiwoo with a smirk. "I'm all yours now"

Jiwoo wrapped one of her arms around Jinsoul's back and pulled her down next to her, laughing lightly at the squeal that fell from Jinsoul's lips.

Jinsoul made herself comfortable before opening her arms up for Jiwoo. Jiwoo happily moved into them, sighing contently when they wrapped around Jinsoul. "Better?" She asked

"Almost"

Jinsoul knew what else Jiwoo wanted. She reached over for the remote and put it on her girlfriend's hands. While Jiwoo loaded up whatever it was she wanted to watch with Jinsoul.

Jinsoul grabbed the blanket from the foot of the bed. She draped it over her and Jiwoo but made sure Jiwoo had the majority of it since she was under the weather and colder than she was.

Jiwoo laid her head against Jinsoul's shoulder. Jinsoul could feel the warmth of Jiwoo's skin against hers. Jinsoul pressed the back of her hand against Jiwoo's forehead, feeling that at Jiwoo was feverish "You really are sick, aren't you?"

Jiwoo nodded weakly. "Okay, well you've got my attention now. And I'm here for you and I'll get you whatever it is that you need" Jinsoul said as she kissed Jiwoo's cheek softly and moved her hand through Jiwoo's hair.

"Okay" Jiwoo mumbled, feeling a bit better when Jinsoul was holding her close. "I love you" Jinsoul whispered and then layed her head down on Jiwoo's.

Both of them watching the sitcom Jiwoo turned on until she fell asleep just a little while later.

Jiwoo felt thankful that she had Jinsoul's attention now and that she had her there to take care of her until she felt better.

A/N

Hai, sorry for not updating for like 4 days, anyways here hope ya enjoyed that

Don't forget to vote, Stay safe

-Xi (◍•ᴗ•◍)💗