ViSeul | Late

Members: Jo Haseul × Wong Kahei
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: none, thought this would be cute hehe ^_^

Vivi's POV

"Love" A soft voice said trying to wake me up. I ignored it, threw the blanket over my head and let out a whine.

I was too tired to form out a sentence. Haseul chuckled lightly and tried once again "Love, You need to get up".

I only heard half of her sentence before I went back to sleep. "Alright, I'll try a different strategy" she murmured into my ear.

I felt her poke my stomach, attempting to wake me up by tickling me. Normally I would be screaming in laughing at this point.

But I was exhausted from the day before. So it didn't even faze me. Haseul tried it again over and over but I didn't even budge or open my eyes.

Haseul sighed and took the blanket off my head "You're going to be late" she said.

I muttered something in gibberish and snuggled onto her. Even though she wanted me to get up

Haseul wrapped her arms around me as I cuddled onto her "Hhmmm" Haseul hummed thoughtfully.

Haseul stopped hugging me and moved her hands. I felt her hold my face gently. Next thing I knew, her soft lips met mine.

I immediately responded and kissed her back just as passionately as she was kissing me.

We both pulled away after oxygen became a problem. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Hi" I whispered as I looked at her. Haseul giggled "Nice to know that my kisses has the ability to wake you up" she said.

"It's a pretty good way to wake up, not gonna lie" I said chuckling. Haseul grinned and kissed my cheeck.

"Well now that you're up, get ready. Your shift is gonna start in fifteen minutes" she said.

My eyes widened as I quickly looked at the clock. Holy mother of pringles! I was gonna be late.

I jumped out of bed and changed my clothes in record time. I quickly brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and purse.

I ran out of the bedroom and out of the front door to get into the car when I paused. I totally forgot something!

I ran back inside and into our shared bedroom to see Haseul looking at me in confusion "You forgot something love?" She asked.

"Yeah" I hurriedly jogged up to her and gave her a medium long kiss. I gently pulled away and softly smiled at her.

Haseul looked both stunned and delighted as a light blush covered her cheeks. I ran out of the room again and called over my shoulder "I love you!"

Before I closed our front door I heard her shout back "I love you too! Have a great day at work!"

I grinned and went running to the car. My morning wouldn't have been as nice if Haseul wasn't here.

I'm so lucky to have her.

A/N

Hello! How's the story? Do you like it? If you did let me know hehe I like reading comments and don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading, stay safe💜

- Xi (◍•ᴗ•◍) 💗