LOONA ⅓| Reaction #1

Members: LOONA ⅓ × The Reader
Jeon Heejin
Kim Hyunjin
Jo Haseul
Wong Kahei
(I'll be doing the other sub units and Yeojin too!<333)
Genre: angst
Warning/s: possible mentions of depression and other mental health disorders idk so yeah don't read if you're not comfortable
My friend gave me this suggestion and I'd like to try if y'all would like it hehe (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。enjoy

LOONA's reaction to you telling them that you hate them during an argument

Heejin

"Y/n just shut up and listen to me!" Heejin shouts as she slams the files on the table aggressively stands up from her seat and points at you.

You stood there shocked from her sudden outburst stray tears forming in your eyes scared of her. "I told you to go away countless time because I'm busy and all you do is annoy the hell out of me-" she yells as you cut her off.

"I hate you!" you shout, tears falling from your eyes, Heejin looked at you angrily yet shocked...You hated her..? "You...no...you don't mean that right? You love me .... right Y/n..?" She asks as tears starts to form in her eyes not believing what you just said.

But no, you snapped and yelled "I HATE YOU! YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME ANYMORE, YES I KNOW YOU'RE AN IDOL AND EVERYTHING BUT I NEED YOU, I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND I NEED YOU BESIDE ME TOO. YOU WERE NEVER THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST COZ YOU'RE BUSY WITH YOUR STUPID COMMERCIALS AND PROMOTIONS!"

by that time Heejin was just speachles...she was shocked yes she was busy most of the time but you were right she never had time for you anymore..she got too carried away by her job and the idol life that she forgot her own girlfriend.

Heejin manically laughed out loud and started destroying everything in sight, she was furious..she was frustrated she had a lot on her mind and she just wanted to get rid of it.

While you on the other hand just stood there crying not knowing what to do as you just let out all the bottled up emotions spill right out through you.

Heejin laughed as she cried and picked up the framed photo of you two on your first date, it was on a park with you kissing her on the cheek "HAHAHA...YOU SEE THIS?"she said as she threw the frame onto the cold floor which caused it to shatter, the glass flying everywhere.

"JEON HEEJIN STOP IT" You said as you picked it up, crying...how could she, you thought you two were happy but she got too worked up on her career.."Leave" Heejin coldly said "what..?" you asked, looking at her, tears blurring your vision.

"I SAID LEAVE! GET OUT! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU!" Heejin yelled as she pushed you, causing you to fall onto the floor accidentally touching the broken glass, which injured you.