2Jin | Deal

Member: Jeon Heejin × Kim Hyunjin
Genre: Angst (?)
Warning/s: killing, mentions of blood and uhm mention of someone dying(uhhhhh I don't really know)

Hyunjin's POV

Breaking up with Heejin is my worst mistake. I love her. Too much, but I have too. She's in danger because of me so I had to break up with her. I did it so she'll be safe.

It's unfair for me... It was never fair for me. I've been tortured, threatened and All my family members were killed. I was left alone.

One day Heejin came to me. She was the only one who cared for me and gave me her love. She was the only one who was always there for me.

But it's unfair to her that I kept lots of secrets from her. I hate this. I want her back, but if I do her life will be in huge danger.

They really know my weaknesses. I was watched 24/7 even when I'm with Heejin. I know I was watched. Even now but I risked it because all I have left is Heejin.

I want to spend my last times in life with her. "Hahahahha.. You will die now" the guys said crazily. I smiled at him as blood driped down my face.

"Do anything you want to me just don't hurt Heejin" I said weakly while putting a pained smile.

"Huh you are so useless. You failed. But because your last wish sounds so stupid to me. I'll let that Heejin girl away" he said sounding disgusted.

"I don't care if it sounds stupid. If you dare to even hurt her I promise I'll haunt you and I'll never let you live peacefully" I said while smiling.

"Hah! You wish" he said and swung his bat to me. And the last thing I hear was his crazy maniac laugh. At last I gave my last smile and tear.

I wish none of my family had made a deal with them or my life didn't end like this. I would be happy by now with Heejin.

But because of that Deal I can't even breathe properly. And now I died without even saying goodbye to the girl I love the most.

I will haunt him and I won't let him live peacefully.... never. Heejin-ah I will protect you even as a spirit. I'll always love you.

A/N

Yuh anyways that was very bad...ik imma make another one real quick, sorry for not updating for a while your author-nim is going through a breakup lmao but I'm fine, how are y'all doing?
don't forget to vote stay safe

-Xi (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤