LipSoul | Help Wanted pt.2

Members: Kim Jungeun × Jeong Jinsol
Genre: I don't know at this point lol
Warning/s: I'm not sure, but here's the part 2 hehe:3
Question: What do you think Jungeun and Jinsoul are?

Third Person POV

"And this is my home" Jinsoul said with a smile as she pulled in front of a large house. It reminded Jungeun of the group home she grew up in.

"It's kind of big" Jungeun whispered "I know. Honestly, I didn't need this big of a house at first, but then I realised that maybe I do need it. And you'll see why. Come on" Jinsoul said.

Jinsoul waved her hand for Jungeun to come and follow her to the house. Jinsoul opened the door and Jungeun's eyes widened as she saw the many things inside the house.

It looked like a fun house. There was a ball pit, trampoline, and other stuff "Oh, this isn't the wing you're staying in. I'll show you your wing" Jinsoul said.

Soul guided Jungeun throughout the house. She showed Lippie the kitchen, living room, dining room, extra living room, all the rooms on the west wing to the east wing, where Jungeun and her will be staying.

"And this is the east wing, where you will be staying" Jinsoul opened the large doors and inside was a long hallway filled with dark art.

Kim Lip's eyes wandered around the hallway and the art that was on the wall. The rest of the house was all light and stuff, but this was like, a serial killer's dream hallway.

"H-how'd you know?" Jungeun asked with a stutter. Jinsoul smiled "Because I know what goes on up there" Jinsoul said as she bopped Jungeun's head and smiled.

Jungeun gulped "That can't be possible..." she muttered "But it is, Jungeun. I know what you are that's why I decided to help you..." She said.

"Trust me, I know how hard it is to control those urges and cravings, and that's why I'm here to help you" Jinsoul said "But I don't need help" Lippie said.

"But you do, because it's going to get harder and harder and soon it'll get impossible to stop. So please" Jinsoul looked at Jungeun with pleading eyes.

"Let me help you" Jungeun gulped and looked away "Fine" Lippie said, Jinsoul smiled and said "Good, Now let me show you your room"

Jinsoul placed a plate in front of Kim Lip. "Eat up, Jungeun" Jinsoul said , Kim Lip looked at the plate before pushing it away.

Jinsoul pushed the plate back towards Jungeun but Kim Lip once again pushed it back to Jinsoul. This went on for a while before Jinsoul sighed and got something out.

Chocolate

Jungeun reached out for the chocolate, but Jinsoul put it out of Jungeun's reach "You want this chocolate don't you?" Jungeun nodded.

Jinsoul smiled and said "Then, eat your dinner first" Jungeun shook her head sideways "Jungeun you can't just eat chocolate. You have to have some nutrition. Eat your dinner Jungeun" Jinsoul said.

Kim Lip gritted her teeth before pouncing up at Jinsoul. She wasn't scared nor fazed by Kim Lip's actions. And Jungeun was beginning to get mad.

It was aggravating that Jinsoul wasn't scared. "Now, now Jungeun, if you want this chocolate, then you must eat your dinner first. This practice will help you tame your cravings. Now eat" she said.

Kim Lip pouted and ate her food. Jinsoul smiled at her accomplishment "Good girl"

A/N

Hai

Thanks for reading, I hoped you liked it. Don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

Hehe idk part.3 ?😏🤭

-Xi (◍•ᴗ•◍)💗