Chapter Eleven

THEN

THEN

2 years ago

In a '57 pick up truck, Jenny blasted down the road listening to Motley Crüe, her thumbs hitting the steering wheel on the beat, waving her head around.

"Girls, girls, girls." She sang loudly, waving her shoulders. A car drove past her, the man behind the wheel giving her an odd look.

Jenny grabbed her coke bottle, taking a drink of it before turning down the radio, still humming. Her phone rang, answering it quickly. "Bobby! Hey, what's up?"

"Listen, Jenny... I got word that a couple of other Hunters already got to the case. They seem to be handling it." Jenny frowned in disappointment before she shrugged.

"Oh well. I got another case while I made a pit stop. Montana. I was heading there anyway since it sounded like a vamp nest and well— You know I enjoy vampire kills. I'm almost in the town, I'll call you later!" Bobby made a noise of disapproval before sighing.

"Alright. Be safe." Jenny hummed before hanging up the phone, tossing it in the passenger seat just as she entered the town.

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NOW

Jenny and Dean were passed out on opposite beds facing each other, the girl's hand gripping the gun under her pillow in her sleep, as if her body was still completely alert and wide awake.

The motel door jiggled for a moment, and Jenny's eyes shot open, whipping the gun out of her hand and aiming it at the door. It unlocked and Sam peeked his head in, knowing that either her or Dean would have taken his head off. Jenny sighed in relief, setting her weapon down.

"I got breakfast." Dean shot up with his gun in his hand, waving it around before Sam walked in, holding cups of coffee and pastries.

"Morning, sunshine." Sam joked to Dean, setting the food and drinks down. "Glad to know both of your reflexes are still good."

"Yeah, well, when everyone you ever meets tries to attack you at least once, you learn a think or two." Jenny yawned and stood up, leaning back to stretch. Her back cracked slightly and she let out an exasperated sigh, walking to the table.

"What time is it?" Dean said in a raspy morning voice, groaning as he stood up. Sam looked down at his watch.

"5:45." Jenny paused mid-bite with wide eyes, looking up at Sam.

"In the morning?!" The two asked as Sam nodded. Jenny dropped her pastry in annoyance, leaning back.

"I only got thirty minutes of sleep!" She complained as Sam chuckled.