Chapter Thirty-Five

thought i'd share a picture of my raccoon bc he's cute and everyone should meet him. his name is Loki :)

It had become dark now as Jenny and Dean drove to the Orchard, knowing that that had been the place where everything was going down

It had become dark now as Jenny and Dean drove to the Orchard, knowing that that had been the place where everything was going down. They drove in silence, Jenny gripping a small throwing knife in her hand, spinning it around.

Dean eyed it cautiously when they hit a bump, looking at Jenny. "Why don't you put it down? You might stab one of us." He commented as she continued to spin the blade, humming.

"Would you rather hear me play Tetris?"

"God, what is it with you and that damn theme song?" Dean frowned as she chuckled in amusement, pausing when she noticed the familiar car of the couple.

"Dean—"

"Yeah I see it." He pulled up quickly, parking the car as Jenny got out, grabbing her gun from the glove compartment. She stuffed her gun in her belt loop, spinning her blade as Dean pulled out his gun. The two sped-walked in the Orchard, searching for the couple.

The two paused when they heard a scream, looking at one another before breaking into a sprint. Jenny pulled out her gun and stuffed her knife away, skidding told a halt as she almost slammed into a man.

"Go! Back to your car!" Dean ordered as the man grabbed his girlfriends hand, the two sprinting away. Jenny and Dean looked over to see the scarecrow stalking towards them, Jenny's eyes widening as she aimed her gun at it. She cocked the gun, shooting it square in the face as Dean shot at it's chest.

The scarecrow paused for only a moment before walking towards them again. "Yeah. I'm not going to be a Jeepers Creepers victim." Jenny grabbed Dean by the shirt and ran, the man stumbling from her speed for a moment before catching up.

Jenny kept running, turning her torso to aim at the scarecrow, shooting it again. It kept walking. Dean shot at it next, but it barely faltered.

When the two reached the clearing with the couple, they all gasped in exhaustion, Jenny filling for air, as she liked back at the Orchard. The scarecrow was no where in sight.

"What the hell was that?!" The girl asked as Dean shook his head.

"Don't ask."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Morning

"I think it's a god we're dealing with." Jenny assumed as Dean and her sat in the impala, talking to Sam on the phone.