Chapter Sixty-Three

Jenny leaned against the Impala next to Dean, watching as John finished talking to a cop

Jenny leaned against the Impala next to Dean, watching as John finished talking to a cop. Sam, who looked to be sulky, stood next to them, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"I don't see why we didn't go over with him." Sam complained as Dean and Jenny groaned in annoyance.

"Oh don't tell me it's already starting." Dean griped, looking at his brother.

"What's starting?" Sam frowned, Dean ignoring him and turned to his dad.

"What have you got?"

"It was them all right. Looks like they're heading west. We'll have to double back to get around that detour." Jenny opened her mouth to speak, shutting it as she didn't feel like arguing with John.

"How can you be so sure?" Sam asked, his dad shooting him a look.

"Sam..." Dean mumbled.

"I just wanna know we're going in the right direction." Sam said sharply to his older brother, John still giving him that look.

"We are."

"How do you know?"

"I found this." John slapped something into Dean's hand.

"It's a....a vampire fang." Dean stated, looking down at the tooth in his hands

"Not fangs, teeth. The second set decends when they attack." John looked at Sam. "Any more questions?" Sam looked away, staying quiet. "All right, let's get out of here, we're losing daylight." He said, walking to his own car. John paused, turning to the Impala. "Hey Dean why don't you touch up your car before you get rust? I would have given it to Jenny of
all people if I thought you were going to ruin it."

Jenny's brows rose and she glanced at Dean, who quickly looked at his car, then to her in shock. He turned to Sam, who was giving his brother an "i told you so" look. Jenny stayed quiet, awkwardly getting into the backseat.

"Gotta love family reunions."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny glanced over to Dean in the passenger, looking back to the road as she followed John's truck. "Y'know. He's really pissing me off." She spoke up, causing the two brothers to look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked as she shrugged, a hand slumping into her lap as she used the other to steer the wheel.

"This whole thing he's been doing. Showing up out of no where, fighting a monster or some shit and then he's probably going to disappear when we've killed these damn vampires." Jenny rambled, looking at Dean. "Not to mention, he hasn't said anything about this dagger and gun other than they're important."

"Look what matters now is that people are getting killed and we gotta stop it." Dean argued, looking at the computer in his lap. "I'm not saying that what Dad is doing is a dick move, but he's here, and he wants our help."