Chapter Fifty-Four

Jenny watched with a small smile as Sam walked awkwardly, adjusting his pants every few seconds as he, she and Dean walked into a local restaurant

The three walked up to a counter, Jenny glancing around as Sam and Dean ordered coffees. The two brothers walked to a booth as Jenny leaned to the worker, waving a finger to him.

After another few moments, Jenny joined the Winchesters at their table. Sam continued to adjust his pants, an uncomfortable grimace on his face. Jenny sipped her coffee, still watching Sam. "You okay there, Samurai?" She asked, watching him nod but continue to fix his pants.

"Fine. Yep." Dean snickered quietly next to Jenny as they all sat down.

"Alright. What have you found on the Tulpas?" Dean asked, Jenny setting her coffee down.

"Well, I've done a lot of research in the last two decades. In 1915, the first Tulpa was created by Monks in Tibet. Visualizing and meditating so hard that they created a golem out of thin air."

"So?" Dean raised a brow as Sam leaned forward.

"That was only 20 monks, Dean. shine what thousands of web surfers could do." Sam whispered as Jenny nodded.

"I mean if you think about it. Nessie could be a Tulpa. Big Foot, too." Jenny suggested, even though it probably wasn't the case.

"People believe in Santa Clause." Dean grumbled, frowning.

"Yeah, for all we know, if he is real, then he should probably be careful of the cops." Jenny joked, sipping her coffee again. Sam turned his laptop to Dean and Jenny.

"That's a Tibetan spirit sigil. On the wall of the house. Craig said they were painting symbols from a theology textbook. I bet they painted this, not even knowing what it was. Now that sigil has been used for centuries, concentrating meditative thoughts like a magnifying glass. So people are on the HellHounds website, staring at the symbol, thinking about Mordechai ... I mean I don't know, but it might be enough to bring a Tulpa to life."

"It would explain why he keeps changing." Dean said, hiding a smirk as Sam started fidgeting again.

"Right, as the legend changes, people think different things, so Mordechai himself changes. Like a game of telephone. That would also explain why the rock salt didn't work." Jenny nodded, leaning back in her chair.

"Yeah because he's not a traditional spirit." Dean grumbled, Sam still fidgeting and nodded. "Ok. So why don't we just...uhh ... get this spirit sigil thingie off the wall and off the website?"

"Well it's not that simple. You see, once Tulpas are created they take on a life of their own." Sam explained. Dean groaned in annoyance.

"Great. So if he really is a thought form how the hell are we supposed to kill an idea?"

"Well it's not gonna be easy with these guys helping us. Check out their home page." Sam clicked on an open tab, pushing the laptop closer to Dean and Jenny.