Chapter Two

3 weeks Later

3 weeks Later

Jenny and Dean spent the better half "searching" for John rather than finding Sam. And by that, it was more of Dean forcing Jenny to sit in the passenger seat while he drove around so he wouldn't have to deal with Sam's complaints.

"He's your brother, Dean. Not to mention it's your dad we are looking for. Shouldn't Sam help?" Jenny asked, Dean's hands gripping the steering wheel, his jaw clenched tight.

"Who gives a damn, huh? Sam left us to go to Stanford. I mean—" Dean chuckled. "He'd rather be a lawyer than actually help people who are in real danger."

It hadn't been an easy goodbye with Sam, that was for sure. For Jenny, Sam had practically ghosted her a few weeks after he started going to Stanford. It hurt her real bad, too. Someone you've known for so long just up and leaves without a single goodbye. Maybe she should punch him when they meet again.

But for Dean, he was furious with Sam. Leaving this life behind so he could "be normal." Hunters weren't ever going to be normal. It didn't matter when you started, because as soon as you killed your first monster, there truly was no going back. It follows you everywhere, and Sam ignored it so he could be a normal guy. And one thing was for sure... Dean hated normal people.

"Still. It's almost been a month, Dean. It never takes this long for John. You know that." Jenny's eyes had been glued onto Dean for too long, watching every muscle he had twitch with annoys, with nervousness. Maybe with fear.

"I know. But what do you think Sam will do? Drop everything because I asked?" Dean looked at Jenny, his brows knotted together as she shrugged.

"Only one way to find out."

Several hours later

Jenny peeked up through the window, staring into the apartment to see a blonde girl in nothing but panties and a smurf's crop top walking around. Jenny frowned at her attire, questioning if she and Dean should just wait, since she knew how he was.

"What do you see?" Dean whispered, looking around to make sure no one spotted the two.

"Some girl half-naked. I don't see Sa— Oh." Jenny ducked quickly as Dean shoved her to the side, peeking into the glass with a sly grin. "Perv."

"Dammit. There's Sam." Dean turned to look at Jenny, who had her arms crossed, frowning at him. "What?"

"One." She raised a finger in the air. "One comment about whoever that girl is, and I'll punch you to Purgatory."

"Purgatory? Really? C'mon don't be an idiot." Dean scoffed as Jenny frowned again.

"C'mon. Let's not waste our time gawking at women." Jenny moved Dean our of the way, watching as the lights shut off, slowly sliding the window open. Dean clasped his hands together and Kenny frowned, looking at him. "I'm not that short, dude."