Chapter Fifty-Nine

you're welcome

"Time is valuable

"Time is valuable. For all the time we've lost by not being together, it has made you the most valuable thing to me." - Courtney Peppernell

Nathaniel Price had been running around America for the last decade trying to kill every werewolf he could find, hoping one day he'd find the one that killed his parents. He hadn't talked to his sweet little sister in so long, he hoped she thought he was dead.

His time with had been wasted away by his need for revenge. His longing for justice. He needed to spend what little time he had on this Earth fighting every monster he came across.

He thanked John Winchester for the things he was taught all those years ago. Though the two had spent only a few months together training, he had used a different name in the case that Jenny may one day come across the father of Sam and Dean.

Nathaniel knew what would happen if Jenny discovered John had met her brother. Her anger would boil up to the point she would punch anyone she saw. Split her knuckles on a brick wall so much you'd see the bones. Empty her gun on a tree or a pumpkin. She would be livid of such a secret.

But John knew. He knew it was Nathaniel Price. How could he not? He met the boy before Jenny was even a thought in her parents mind. And yet, he never told Jenny her brother was alive. Never told her he's the reason he's a Hunter. Or the reason Nathaniel finally tried to find his baby sister.

But he was too nervous. After over a decade of never speaking to her, he couldn't walk up to her at that bar, apologizing profusely for leaving her after their grandmother was killed. He couldn't pretend he had lost such a long time with her.

And to Jenny, she didn't even see him as a brother. Just another family member she had lost in the fire of her mind.

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NOW

Jenny threw a dart at the board, hitting it just off the bullseye as Sam waved her and Dean over. The two sighed quietly, joining the young Winchester. "I think I found us a case."

"You always find a case." Jenny commented, plopping down in her seat. "What is it this time? Another Wendigo? Oh! Or are we finally going to kill a fairy? You know, I've always wondered what fairies look like—"

"No. Not fairies." Jenny's smile dropped, slumping slightly. "Mark and Ann Telesca of New Paltz, New York were both found dead in their own home, a few days ago. Throats were slit. There were no prints, no murder weapons, all windows and doors were locked from the inside."

"Ritual sacrifice? So are we thinking witches, then?" Jenny suggested as Sam shrugged.

"Maybe? but that wouldn't explain how they got inside." Sam said as Dean drank his beer.

"Could just be a garden variety murder you know, not our department." He sat down next to Jenny, who then drank her own beer.

"No. Dad says different." Sam shook his head as Dean frowned.