Chapter Twenty-Five

The trio of Hunter's were standing around Baby in the garage

The trio of Hunter's were standing around Baby in the garage. Jenny was shoving a shotgun into her duffle bag, making a struggling noise to zip it up. Sam looked over at her as the zipper snapped off, and she scowled.

"Dammit." She grumbled, flicking it away as she tore it open. "Looks like we're going shopping soon."

"That's the third duffle bag this year, Jen." Dean frowned as she smiled sarcastically.

"Well, if we had an actual house... Or a damn RV like I've been suggesting since the dawn of fucking time, my boots wouldn't be snapping the zippers." She complained as Dean rolled his eyes.

"We aren't getting an RV."

"Right. I forgot we don't make any money." Jenny opened the trunk, tossing her duffle bag in, a shirt falling out along with one of her heels. She sighed quietly, turning her head to see Dean waving the keys in the air. She frowned, eyeing him suspiciously.

"You want to drive?" He asked with a smile as Jenny's eyes widened in surprise.

"I— What?" Dean deadpanned before standing up straighter and shrugged.

"Guess not." He turned around, Jenny grabbing his hand and snagging the keys out of them. Sam watched in confusion as she had a beaming smile on her face, rushing to the drivers side.

Sam turned to Dean. "Have you never let her drive?" He asked as Dean shook his head.

"No." Jenny mused, turning to Dean, the grin still plastered on her face. "And it's about damn time. Samurai got to drive it before I do!" Jenny slid into the backseat as Dean walked over to Sam, who was about to get in next to Jenny.

"Ah. Backseat." He gestured to the other door and Sam rolled his eyes, the two switching. Dean started the car with a grin, turning to Dean.

"I take back what I said." He frowned at her, tilting his head. "'Bout hating you."

"Mhm." He hummed as Jenny backed out of the garage, driving out of the neighborhood.

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny pulled up to a street, staring down a school bus as it came to a halt, the trio watching Matt get off and start walking the opposite direction of his house.

"Isn't his house that way?" Sam gestured back to where Jenny was driving, the two passengers up front nodding.

Jenny turned off the car, the three stepping out and following Matt down into the woods. "This isn't suspicious at all." She murmured to the brothers, continuing to follow Matt.

The three paused when Matt knelt down, examining a grasshopper. Sam cleared his throat, startling the boy.

"Hey, Matt. remember us?" Jenny waved to the boy with a welcoming smile, one the boy didn't return.