Chapter Seventeen

THEN2 years ago

THEN
2 years ago

Jenny had found herself alone in the motel room John and Dean were staying in, kicking her legs back and forth in the chair, typing away at her computer.

"You find anything yet?" Dean asked from the speaker of her phone. Jenny sighed.

"All I got is that the victims blood has been drained. Definitely vamps." John sighed loudly into the phone.

"Hey, listen to this." Jenny scrolled down a news article, a small smile on her face. "23-year-old Michelle Holloway goes missing 12 years ago, spotted recently as of a few weeks ago."

"What's so special about that?" Dean asked as Jenny slowly looked down at her phone in disappointment.

"She looks exactly the same."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Now
Somewhere in New Mexico

Jenny stretched against the Impala, letting out a soft groan as Dean shoved the nozzle in the gas tank, turning to her. There was a soft smile on his lips and she tilted her head. "What?"

Dean shrugged. "Nothing." He answered as she returned the shrug.

"All right. I'm going to go snatch some soda for me. Do you two want anything?" Jenny pointed at Dean, who shook his head. "What about you, Samurai?" She leaned down to look at him in the car, staring at his computer. When he didn't answer, she walked to the gas station.

A bell alerted the man behind the desk, waving to her with a gruff. Jenny looked around, walking towards the bathrooms and locked the door behind her.

She froze for a moment, looking herself in the mirror as if waiting for it to talk itself, laughing it off and sat down in the toilet. She pulled out her phone, staring at her contacts.

Clicking on one of them, she started typing.

Still not sure when we will pay you a visit. Hopefully soon. We're in New Mexico right now, but I'll call when I can.

Jenny washed her hands afterwards, making sure not to look back at herself in the mirror again before walking out. She walked to the back, grabbing a six pack of cola's and a pack of beer, then walked to the register.

"I.D." He ordered gruffly as she paused.

"Do I look under 21?" She frowned, raising her arms out as the man leaned forward.

"I...D." Jenny rolled her eyes, muttering an incoherent insult as she rummaged through her pockets, pulling out her fake I.D.

"Happy?" She smiled forcefully and the man grunted. Jenny took out a ten dollar bill, grabbing the pack of soda and beer. "Keep the change, sweetheart."