Chapter Three

Jenny and Dean waited in the car as Sam had gone back inside to pack, the two sitting in a comfortable silence, except for the soft noise of music playing on the radio

Dean tapped his thumb against his thigh, humming quietly to the music as Jenny played Tetris on her phone, she herself humming to the tune of the theme.

After another few minutes of them waiting, slowly getting impatient, Sam suddenly appeared in the back seat, frowning at Jenny. "You get front seat with Dean?"

"Lighten up, shortcake." Jenny smiled, looking through the rear view mirror at Sam. "We can switch."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny let out a yawn as Dean pulled up to a gas station, turning on her phone.

November 1st
7:36 AM

"Do you think the candy is on sale now?" Jenny turned to Dean, who scoffed with a smile.

"You already ate half a bag yesterday. Enough candy." The two got out as Sam woke up with a jolt, following the two out.

"Enough with your pie then." Jenny pointed to Dean, who gave her a dramatic look.

"Pie is forever."

"So is candy." The girl leaned back into the impala through the window, snatching the wallet from the seat and followed Dean inside the gas station, Sam watching the two suspiciously.

"Can I get gas for pump 3?" Dean asked as he pulled out a credit card, handing it to the clerk, who nodded slowly as Jenny walked to the back of the aisles, grabbing drinks for the three of them.

After the two had gone back outside and Sam had filled the gas up, the younger Winchester turned to the two, sitting in the passenger seat and going through tapes. "How'd you pay for that?" He gestured to the bag of food and drinks in Jenny's hand. She looked down at the bag, turning back to face Sam.

"I sell feet pics to old guys on MySpace." She joked as Sam frowned in disappointment. "Anyways, here's breakfast."

"Not hungry. You guys still running credit card scams?" Jenny turned to Dean, who laughed.

"Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career." Dean answered as he put the nozzle back on the pump, Jenny hopping into the back seat and popped open a cola.

"Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards." Dean continued from outside of the car, and Jenny started tapping her feet to the music playing on the radio.