Chapter Sixty-Nine

Jenny had been staring at Meg since Bobby had gone back upstairs

Jenny had been staring at Meg since Bobby had gone back upstairs. She didn't show any emotion for the girl, though she still felt bad. Bobby came back down with the Key of Solomon, handing it to Sam.

"You three better beat it before the paramedics get here." Bobby ordered as Jenny cleared her throat, standing up.

"What are you gonna tell them?" Dean asked with a soft frown, Bobby giving him an odd look.

"You think you guys invented lying to the cops? I'll figure something out. You might need that." Bobby answered, gesturing to the book in Sam's hands.

"Thanks... for everything. Be careful, alright?" Dean patted Bobby's shoulder and the old man nodded.

"You just go find your Dad. And when you do, you bring him around, would you? I won't even try to shoot him this time." Bobby turned to Jenny, who pulled him into a hug. "You take care of yourself, kiddo."

"You too, old man." She laughed softly, Bobby giving her an amused yet annoyed look.

As the three started to leave, Bobby turned back to them. "And Dean?"

Dean paused as Sam and Jenny continued walking up the stairs, Bobby gesturing to Jenny. "You break her heart I'll break your arms."

Dean gave him a worried look before nodding. "I understand. I'll keep her safe, Bobby."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny stood next to Dean helping him load up every weapon they could fit into one duffel bag, Sam sitting on the roof of the car, reading the Ley of Solomon.

"You know he'll be okay, Dean." Jenny murmured, glancing over at him.

"That's not what I'm really worried about." He answered, shoving a box of salt in the bag. Jenny frowned at him as he turned to look at her. "I'm more worried about you."

Jenny gave Dean a confused smile, laughing. "Why would you be worried about me? I'm fine."

"Really? Because you know how possessions work. You wouldn't have hurt Meg like that. Shoving holy water down her throat? And the aggression?" Jenny turned away, loading a gun.

"We needed answers." She said bluntly, shrugging it off.

"So the torture had nothing to do with what you saw in those— visions?" Dean asked, leaning against the trunk as Jenny pressed her lips together and shook her head.

"Nope." She replied quietly. Dean sighed.

"Jen—"

"Okay so maybe I'm a tad bit angry about finding out my brother is actually being possessed by the demon you and your family have been searching for for the last 22-23 years. Big deal, that's not what I'm worried about right now. We'll deal with it later. Right now we— Sam what are you doing?" Jenny cut herself off as Sam nudged her aside, starting to draw something on the Impala's trunk.