Chapter Fifty-Eight

"you just have to surround yourself with people who have the sam heart as you

"you just have to surround yourself with people who have the sam heart as you." - Courtney Peppernell

Michael held up the office phone in a threatening stance, finger hovering over a 9. "You're crazy! Just go away or I'm calling the cops!" He yelled as Jenny raised her hands to Michael.

"Michael, you gotta believe us, okay?" She pleaded, but he shook his head.

"This thing came through the window and it attacked your brother. I've seen it. I know what it looks like. Cause it attacked my brother once, too." Dean spoke up, Michael turning his attention to the older Winchester.

He slowly lowered the phone. "This thing...is it... like... it has this long... black robe?" Jenny's eyes widened and she nodded quickly.

"You saw it last night didn't you?" She asked. Michael looked down for a moment.

"I thought I was having a nightmare."

"I'd give anything not to tell you this, but sometimes nightmares are real." Dean tried to smile, but it faltered.

"So, why are you telling me?"

"Because we need your help." Jenny gave him an attempt at a comforting smile, the little boys eyes widened.

"My help?"

"We can kill it. Me her and him, that's what we do. But we can't do it without you." Dean said, and the boy shook his head again.

"What? No!"

"Michael, listen to me. This thing hurt Asher. And it's gonna keep hurting kids unless we stop it, understand me?" Michael looked between the three hunters before shaking his head and running to the back. Jenny, Sam and Dean sighed in defeat, slowly walking out.

After getting back in their motel room, Dean sighed again, loudly. "Well that went crappy."

"What did you expect? You can't ask a adult to do something like that, much less a kid." A knock at their door alerted the three, Jenny standing up quickly. Dean slowly approached the door, opening it to see Michael.

"If you kill it, will Asher get better?" He asked, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"We don't know." Dean answered honestly, shrugging.

"You said you were a big brother." Michael mentioned, looking at Dean.

Dean nodded slowly, looking over at Sam.

"You'd take care of your little brother? You'd do anything for him?" He nodded again.

"Yeah... I would."

"Me too. I'll help."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny sat at the edge of Michael's bed as she watched Dean finish hooking up a security camera, staring into the lens. Sam was in another room, watching as his brother set it up.