Chapter Four

Sam was sitting at the table listening to a voicemail from Jess as Jenny continued searching through John's belongings, flipping through pages of a folder

As the girl went to sit down on the bed, her phone rang, taking it out of her pocket to see Dean's number. "What's up?"

"Five-oh. You guys gotta take off." Sam turned to Jenny as she furrowed her brows in confusion, standing up and walking over to the motel window, peeking out to see a squad car in the lot, and the deputies walking towards Dean.

"What about you?" She asked as Sam walked over, peeking out as well.

"They already spotted me. I'll be fine." Dean hung up the call as Sam and Jenny shared a nervous look, the two darting away from the window.

"So what, we run?" Sam asked, Jenny grabbing a few of the article clippings as she nodded.

"Guess so. Can't exactly have the three of us locked up." Sam nodded in agreement as he stowed his computer away. "Now I have to think of a dumb way to get him outta jail."

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny sat in the Impala looking through more online articles as Sam talked to Joseph Welch, her eyes flickering all around the land in hopes she'd spot something unusual, or at least weird.

"Whose the lady in the car?" Jenny turned her head to Joseph as Sam looked back to face her.

"My editor." Sam lied as she gave an awkward nod to the two, Sam waving as Joseph gave her a suspicious look.

"Why ain't she out here?"

"Busted her ankle a few days ago. Can't stand for too long."

"Why she with you then?"

"She doesn't like being alone."

Jenny frowned at Sam, turning back to the computer in her lap, brows knitted in concentration.

After a few more minutes of Joseph and Sam talking, the younger Winchester brother got back in the car. "What'd he say? Other than talk about me."

"Well... He threatened me. Admitted to being unfaithful. And told me where Constance is buried."

"So... If John knows where the bones are buried, then he would have lit them up. So why didn't he?" Jenny shut the computer as Sam sighed, shrugging. "Well, I'm going to put out a fake emergency, and hope Dean is smart enough to bail himself out." Jenny pulled out her phone as Sam chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Also, I left some things back at the motel, just drop me off and you can go head and get to the old Welch house."