Chapter Twelve

"John?!" Jenny repeated as the line stayed quiet

"John?!" Jenny repeated as the line stayed quiet. "I've been trying to contact you for weeks! Where the hell are you?"

"I don't have much— t— did you— them?" Jenny shook her head in confusion.

"What? John I can't hear you."

"Fucking service." John spat as he walked somewhere. "Better?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I just need to know if you've told them where I am. If they know what I'm looking for." Jenny froze as she drank her water quickly, and shook her head.

"No. They don't know. But John—"

"Don't 'but John' me. They can't know yet, Jenny. It's too dangerous for them."

"Oh but it's fine that I know? John you know what this thing did to my grandma. It didn't just happen to Mary... To Jess. It happened to my family, too." Jenny spat, and John sighed.

"I'm sorry that I told you. I shouldn't have. You've been dealing with other things recently with... you and Dean and—"

"Me and Dean? John none of that matters right now. Get your ass here and deal with this shit with us! We can help!"

"No! This is between me and the demon... I shouldn't have called." John hung up suddenly and Jenny looked at her phone, yelling in frustration before throwing her phone at the bed, slamming her head into her book.

"Fuck!" She yelled just as the motel door opened quickly, both Dean holding his gun out with worried looks. The man lowered his gun after realizing Jenny was fine, walking over to her.

"You okay?" Sam asked as she chuckled, sitting up.

"Yeah I'm fi—" Jenny raised her head up and paused, eyes widening as she stared at Dean, who was dressed in a navy blue suit as well as Sam, thought the older Winchester looked so much better. She cleared her throat, eyes snapping down to her journal. "Y—Yep. Fine. I'm fine. What's with the fancy suits? We going to a ball or something?"

"Oh, right. This is yours." Sam handed her one of the bags. "Hope it's your size." Jenny pulled out a much fancier looking suit from her previous one, eyes widening in confusion.

"What's with Olivia Benson?" She asked as Sam chuckled, shaking his head.

"Well... We gotta play off as Homeland Security well enough." Jenny raised a brow, looking over at Dean.

"We're checking out the crash." He smiled as she sighed, walking over to the bathroom.

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny walked out of the bathroom slowly, wearing a jet black suit with slightly subtle white vertical stripes and white button up underneath. Stiletto velvet black heels covered her feet uncomfortably.