Chapter Fifty-Three

guess whose on season 14 now... *sobs violently*

Jenny hummed to the music playing in her headphones as she and Sam walked out of the library, Dean approaching them

Jenny hummed to the music playing in her headphones as she and Sam walked out of the library, Dean approaching them. "You guys find anything?" He asked, looking to Jenny, who wasn't paying attention.

Sam nudged the woman, who turned off the music. "Sorry. What did you say?" She raised her brows as Dean shook his head. Sam cleared his throat.

"No. We didn't find anything. Well, we couldn't find a Mordechai but I did find a Martin Murdock who lived in that house in the '30s. He did have children but only two of them, both boys, and there's no evidence he ever killed anyone." Sam spoke, Jenny scrambling with the wires of her headphones.

"Jesus, it would be so much easier if wires didn't exist." She complained, knotting the headphones up and shoved them in her bag. "Anyways... What about you?"

The three started to walk back to the Impala, Jenny slowly picking up her pace. Sam eyed her suspiciously before rushing to the passenger side, Jenny hurling herself at the car.

"Aw come on. You had front in the way here." Sam complained as Jenny turned to him with a smile.

"With long legs like those I thought you'd be faster." Jenny joked as Sam rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. Okay. Those kids didn't really give us a clear description of that dead girl but I did hit up the police station. No matching missing persons. It's like she never existed." Dean started and Jenny and Sam turned back to him. "Dude, come on, we did our digging, man, this one's a bust all right. For all we know those hellHound boys made up the whole thing."

"Well if that's the case. I would love to hit up a bar and drink until i'm old and wrinkly." Jenny smiled, looking over to Sam as Dean got in the car. The two slowly leaned down with grins on their faces, watching as Dean turned on the ignition.

Loud Latino music started to play from the speakers, startling Dean as his eyes widened. He went to turn it off, but instead he turned on the windshield wipers. Jenny and Sam laughed, high-giving one another as they got into the car. Dean slowly turned to Jenny with a glare.

"Sam's idea. I'm just the daughter of a mechanic." She grinned as Dean turned to look at Sam, who stuck a finger up in the air, marking an Imaginary one.

"That's all you guys got? Weak. That's bush league." Dean commented as Jenny raised her brows.

"Really?" Jenny turned to look at Sam, who shrugged. "Well, you'll be in for a real treat." Dean gave her a suspicious look and drove away from the library.

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny, Sam and Dean all stood outside of the HellHouse, Jenny turning away as a light flashed in her face. "Jesus, watch where you point that." She complained, seeing a coroner wheel a body bag into the back of his van.