Chapter Sixty-Four

"So this gun and this dagger

"So this gun and this dagger.. It can kill anything?" Jenny asked, and John nodded.

"Yes. If we run out of bullets before we find the demon that killed Mary— You can use the dagger to kill the demon." Sam and Dean turned at Jenny with a hopeful look, and she stiffened awkwardly.

"Okay. Let's get these weapons." Jenny fixed her grip on her machete before quickly walking to the barn.

There was a short hushed conversation between the three men before following Jenny, who peeked into a window. John walked over and looked in next before slowly sliding it open. He gestured for Jenny to go in, climbing through the window and rolling quietly to her feet.

Jenny walked along the wall, avoiding the sleeping vampires in their hammocks as she felt as if something was pulling her to a separate room. She shook her head to try and clear the urge, but it only grew stronger.

John met Jenny at the open door, both looking in to see the Colt in a holster, hanging on the wall.

The two snapped their heads at the sound of a bottle clanking, Dean freezing in his spot. He looked at his father and girlfriend before continuing his walk. John looked back to Jenny.

"Go help them." He whispered and she quickly shook her head.

"No. I can feel that dagger. Like it's— pulling me towards it." She answered, slowly walking towards the door. John grabbed Jenny's arm, shaking his head.

"Go with Sam and Dean, Jennifer." He ordered, and Jenny looked at his hand gripping her arm.

"And I said no." She shook him off, walking into the bedroom. John watched her angrily for a moment before following her inside.

Jenny stopped to stare at the two sleeping vampires before turning as the sound of a vibrating pulse dragged her to the nightstand. She walked to the other side where the woman was sleeping, slowly inching towards the nightstand.

John and Jenny froze at the man turning in his sleep, looking at one another before Jenny's hand slowly reached to one of the cabinets.

As Jenny started to open the cabinet, an unearthly road startled her and John, and caused the sleeping vampires to wake up. Jenny and the woman made eye contact before she was suddenly slammed into the wall. She fell to the ground with a loud thump, groaning in pain as the vibrations continued to echo in her ear.

The sound of glass shattering made Jenny look up, a blinding light since the vampire had ran out of the way.

"Jennifer, run!" John demanded and Jenny scrambled up, looking at the open cabinet to see the dagger. It was shining in the light and directly in her face. Jenny paused, staring at it as if she were in a trance. "Jennifer listen to me!"

She slowly walked towards the dagger. But before she could grab it, she was thrown over the bed by the male vampire, who then grabbed the dagger and ran out along with the Colt. The trance seemed to have ended in an instant and Jenny looked at John, confused from the ground.
"What—"