Chapter Sixty-Five

LAST TWO EPISODES OMG
also please ignore that the first part might be confusing?? just a little foreshadowing and all of that bc i'm not sure if i'll make it to 15 books lmao

LAST TWO EPISODES OMGalso please ignore that the first part might be confusing?? just a little foreshadowing and all of that bc i'm not sure if i'll make it to 15 books lmao

"Something's not right." Jenny said as she looked around the dark city. There wasn't a single car in sight, no human to be seen.

"Everything will be okay." Jenny jumped, spinning around to see herself a few feet away. Her doppelgänger was on the ground, covered in blood as the scene changed. Blood pooled around her, and Jenny's eyes widened in horror as she saw Sam and Dean struggle against an invisible force on the wall.

"Jennifer!" Dean screamed, straining against the wall as he tried to reach out to her dying self.

Jenny shook her head in a panic and turned around. "It's a dream. That's what this is." She realized, trying to wake herself up. "Wake up, Jennifer. Wake up!"

"You can't wake up, yet." She turned back around at the sound of Nathaniel.

"Nate?" She gasped quietly. Her brother was smiling wickedly. He shook his head and his eyes turned yellow.

"This is— well... It will be reality, Jennifer. Play the right cards..." Nate turned back to her dead doppelgänger, the voices of Sam and Dean crying and screaming had drowned away. "And that will be you in a few years."

"No. No it's a dream. You aren't real." Jenny yelled, attempting to run but could only walk to the exit. When she opened the door, she stood in a cemetery.

She could see herself weeping over a boy's body, his eyes burned out and what appeared to be angel wings burned into the ground beneath them. Sam and Dean stood next to a man in a trench coat, another grizzly haired man stood a few paces away.

"And this will be you in... A very long time." Nate continued, standing next to her.

"I don't understand... How am I seeing all of this?" Jenny looked at Nate, who stared at the group.

"It's the dagger. It doesn't just kill what you want it to... It shows you premonitions of what could be the future."

"How do you know this?" She slowly turned back to see the premonition disappearing.

"Because I was the one that gave Daniel the dagger. I didn't like the visions I was seeing of myself. I saw myself becoming evil. I saw you kill me." Jenny's eyes widened again, and she shook her head.

"No.. No I would never—"

"But you will. What you are seeing, no matter what you try to do... It will happen." Darkness came upon them, Jenny turning to see herself holding the Dagger, crying as she aimed it at Nate.

"Kill me!" Nate's doppelgänger yelled before her own slammed the dagger into his gut. Jenny took a shocked step back, turning to Nate.

"You will kill the thing that killed Mary Winchester. The thing that killed our grandmother... And you'll kill me in the process."