Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jenny had let Sam and Dean go off to an old auto-repair shop, leaving her at the motel to do some research on the Winchester house since the fire

Jenny had let Sam and Dean go off to an old auto-repair shop, leaving her at the motel to do some research on the Winchester house since the fire. However, the moment they had left, Jenny grabbed the first car she could hijack and sped off onto the highway.

Now, it probably wasn't the smartest option to leave without at least writing a note, but she knew they'd call. Or attempt to. Maybe it actually wasn't the best option considering where the case was.

That was about an hour and a half ago. Still no call, so maybe they hadn't gone back to the motel ye—

Jenny's phone rang. She turned down the music and picked it up, Dean's name on the screen. Flipping her phone open, she pressed the green phone symbol. "Hey... Uh so funny story—"

"Jen, where the hell are you?" Dean asked in a harsh tone, which also had a hint of panic.

Jenny looked at the green sign that had just passed her. "Uh... Glasco."

"Glasco?! How fast are you driving?" Jenny's eyes widened as she slowly looked down at the speedometer.

"Uh... 98." She answered in a soft chuckle, sighing. "Look, you guys are dealing with a personal sort of case. You and Sam can handle it. I'll be back before midnight. I just— I wanted to see Bobby, okay?"

Silence on the other end of the call. "She alright?" Sam's voice echoed, Dean didn't reply.

"We could really use your help, Jen." Dean replied quietly as she sighed, pressing her lips together firmly.

"Are you sure you don't just need me there for moral support?" She asked, Dean fell silent again. A door slammed shut on Dean's end, a soft sigh following.

"Look, Jen. I know you want to see Bobby. And we can visit him after this case, I promise. But... I uh—" He trailed off and Jenny's brows furrowed together, waiting for him to continue. "I just really need you here."

Jenny exhaled deeply, biting in the bottom of her lip as she noticed an exit coming up. "Okay... I'll um... I'll be there in a bit."

"Thank you, Jenny."

"Yeah, yeah." She sighed quietly, Dean hanging up. Jenny tossed her phone to the side as she got off the highway, only to get back on it, driving the other direction back to Lawrence.

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Jenny, Sam and Dean walked up to a small house, an old woman, Missouri, smiling to a man as he walked away before it dropped, sighing solemnly. "Poor bastard. His woman is cold-bangnin' the gardener." Jenny's eyes widened as she watched the man leave, turning back to the psychic.

"Why didn't you tell him?" Dean asked as Missouri laughed, shaking her head.

"People don't come here for the truth. They come for good news." The three stared at her. "Well, Sam, Jenny and Dean. Y'all just gonna stand there?" Jenny's eyes only widened more. They followed Missouri inside. "Well, lemme get a look at ya."