Chapter Thirteen

Jenny sat uncomfortably between Sam and Dean on the plane, hands trembling as she looks out the window

Jenny sat uncomfortably between Sam and Dean on the plane, hands trembling as she looks out the window. "Shit."

"You afraid of flying?" Sam asked as she shot him a glare.

"You ever think there's a 100% chance you'll die on a plane because a flight attendant is being possessed by a plane-crashing demon?" She asked rhetorically, and Sam only smirked.

Dean had his eyes squeezed shut, humming to himself. "Are you humming Metallica?" Sam asked as Dean nodded.

"It calms him down." Jenny answered, tapping her finger and feet anxiously. "Why did it have to be planes?"

"Look, guys, I get you're nervous, all right? But you got to stay focused." Sam said as Jenny chuckled, staring up.

"Oh, this is not how I wanted to spend my week." She mumbled, Sam's hand linking to hers.

"You'll be fine. I mean, we got thirty-two minutes and counting to track this thing down, or whoever it's possessing, anyway, and perform a full-on exorcism." Jenny looked at Sam, who gave her a reassuring nod. She didn't give him any sort of answer back, and looked straight ahead.

"Yeah. On a crowded plane. That'll be easy." Dean chuckled as he made an odd noise as the plane jerked for a second, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the seat. "It's usually gonna be somebody with some sort of weakness, you know, a chink in the armor that the demon can worm through. Somebody with an addiction or some sort of emotional distress."

A flight attendant walked past, Jenny leaning over Dean. "Excuse me." The flight attendant paused, turning to her with a smile. "Are you Amanda?"

"No, I'm not." She answered before walking away. Jenny leaned out more, Dean watching her look to the back.

"Okay, I see Amanda." Jenny reached into Dean's jacket, causing him to pause as she took out a Virgin Mary bottle. She went to stand up, Sam grabbing her.

"Dude. Be more subtle." He frowned as Jenny did. "If she's possessed, she'll flinch at the name of God."

"Mm. That sounds easier than splashing a possibly not-possessed woman." Jenny handed the flask back to Dean, who was still staring wide-eyed as she stood up, walking out of her seat. Dean and Sam watched her carefully.

"Hey!" Sam whisper-yelled, Jenny turning around. "Say it in Latin."

"No shit, Sherlock." She stepped into the aisle, walking down the lane and towards Amanda.

Jenny squeaked and gripping onto a seat when the plane thumped, staying there for a moment with her eyes glued shut. She looked at the people that stared at her suspiciously before she cleared her throat, stood straighter, and continued.