Chapter 61-Drive back home

Tyler's P.O.V

Night of the sleepover

After Skylar asked about the sleepover, I realized I had a free night to myself. I was going to spend it watching movies with Skylar but now I will text Serena seeing if she wants to get dinner. 

I have been seeing Serena for about 3 months now and I have not mentioned it to Skylar because the last time it didn't go well

Yes, 8pm?-Serena

I will pick you up at 7:30-Tyler

Perfect-Serena

I had to drop off Skylar at 6 and then come home and get ready and pick up Serena. I need to start getting ready now so only thing I had to do when I get home is change into my clothes. 

I finished doing my work and went to my bathroom to shave the stubble on my face. I pulled out an outfit to wear and have Isabelle iron it. I grabbed some of my hair products and started fixing my hair so it was perfect. I looked at the time to see it was time to drop off Skylar. I dropped off Skylar and headed back home. I quickly put on my suit, checking in my full body mirror, double checking my tie. I grabbed my car keys and headed to Serena's house. I reached her house and I parked my car. I grabbed the roses and rang the doorbell, waiting for her to open it. 

"Hi" I smiled holding the roses for her. 

"Hello" She pulled me into a kiss before accepting the roses. She opened the door wider and let me in as I followed her into the kitchen.

"These are amazing, thank you" she said, pulling out a vase and filling it with water. She puts the roses in the vase. "Ready to go?" she asked. 

"Yeah, let's go" I replied grabbing her hand as I walked to the front of the door. I opened the door, leading her out and locking the door. I opened the door for her to my car, gently closing the door. I go over to my door, sliding in and drove off to the restaurant.

---------

The night went well, dinner was amazing at Nobu and we sat outside so we can see the ocean, we got dessert and headed back to my place for the first time because Skylar isn't home and having fun at her sleepover. 

"So this is what your room looks like" Serena smiled as she looks around my room. She stopped at my dresser, pulling the photo booth picture of Lizzie and I. "Who's this?" she asked holding it out. I grabbed the picture from her and put it in a drawer

"Skylar's mom, now come on we have the whole night" I grabbed her by waist and directing her towards my bed.

Skylar P.O.V

"Hi" Anthony got up from the swing, giving me a hug.

"Hey" I replied, letting go first and sitting on the swing. He did the same "How are you feeling?" he asked nicely as I kick the sand

"A little headache but I can manage. Do you remember last night?" I asked hoping he does and it is a good thing.

"Yeah, which is something I want to talk to you about. I don't regret what we did yesterday and  I meant what I said" he explained keeping eye contact with me. I let out a sigh of relief knowing it isn't what I am worried about.

"I do too" I agreed nodding my head. There's a chance we can be become a couple but I want to play it out first because I don't want to jump into anything.

"So how about I take you out next weekend to this new mini golf place" he suggested

"That would be great" I replied. My phone buzzed and I looked to see that my dad was picking me up in 20 minutes. "I have to go, my dad is on the way to pick me up but I will see you next weekend" I got up from the swing, Anthony following behind. 

"It was good seeing you, I will talk to you later" I said giving him a hug goodbye. 

"Bye Skylar" he waved, I started walking away towards Ava where I found her near a tree. 

"So how was it?" She asked cheerfully more excited then me. 

"He doesn't regret anything from last night, and we're going out next weekend to a mini golf place" I replied, Ava letting out a squeal. "Hurry up, my dad is on the way to pick me up" I grabbed her arm pulling her towards the house. When we got to her house, I started packing my things and prepared for my dad to come pick me up. Ava and I planned to meet up next week so Anthony can pick me up here instead of my place and then Michael will pick me up from Ava's late at night. 

"Hey my dad is here, I'll see you at school" I hugged Ava goodbye and made my way to the car. I opened the trunk and put my bag in it, closed it then proceeded to sit in the front seat.

"Hi" I said as I closed the door. 

"Hello, how was your sleepover?" he asked as he pulls out of the house and go towards back home.

"It was good, we watched movies and Ava taught me how to curl my hair and she even let me practice makeup on her" I said

"That's great, now I don't have to do your hair anymore" He replied

"Thank god, you were terrible" I jokingly said as he turns to me and gave me a shocked look

"I am the best braider you have ever seen, don't even act like I am not" he replied shaking his head from my response. 

"Do I have an allowance?" I asked out of curiosity and possibly wanting to buy stuff.

"No" He replied, continuing to drive. I think back to my birthday and the money I got but where did it go

"Where is my birthday money?" I asked 

"In the bank" He replied

"Can I have access to it, I want to buy some stuff" I asked hoping he would say yes, I mean he should say yes because I won't spend his money

"That is in your savings but I will open your account and put some money in it but that is your allowance. If you spend all of it, I won't put more money till the next month" He explained wanting for me to learn which is good, but I don't know how much he is going to put in my card

"Okay and can you help me do my permit stuff, I can apply for one soon" I added knowing I want to be able to drive myself places

"Okay, I can do that" He replied. We entered the gated community and started approaching the house. I looked towards Tyler and I noticed something on his neck, it was a faint red lip shape

Oh my fucking god

"Oh my god!" I screamed making Tyler slam on his brakes

"What" He exclaimed looking at me as if I committed a murder

"Your neck, what the fuck" I said pointing to it 

"Shit" He mumbled

A/N

Hey guys, hope you liked this chapter. Will Tyler be able to play it off? Find out next time, see you later byeeee

vote and commen