Chapter 4-Surgery

Wheels were turning, everything was so dark. I felt something on my face but I didn't want to open my eyes.

Skylar open your eyes

Come on, you need to see what's happening. What if they are about to murder you

I force myself to slowly open my eyes, immediately shutting them because of the bright hospital lights. I slowly opened them again, squinting so I can see.

There were nurses and a doctor wheeling me somewhere. I had a oxygen mask on and it wasn't gonna stop me from throwing up blood

I see a little bucket next to me and immediately threw up some blood

The nurses and doctor saw me, one of them holding my hair back

"Hey, we're gonna help you" the doctor said

I just want my mom right now. I want her to tell me I'll be fine.

I hated hospital because this is where my mom passed away. The memories of her sitting in the bed, weak, slowly drifting away.

"We're gonna take you up for surgery. You're going to be fine" the doctor said

That's what they said about my mom, she did come out find but then the chemo stopped working.

I nodded my head, too weak to talk.

We got to the OR, I was transferred on the other bed. I laid down and extended my arm. They put another needed in my other

"Okay, count back from 10" the anesthesiologist said

"10..9..8..7..6-

And I was out

The beeping sound next to me was not letting me sleep anymore. My eyes were heaving and wants to continue sleeping but this stupid machine isn't letting me.

I slowly open my eyes, squinting to block out most of the hospital light, damn why is it so bright and ugly.

I looked to the side to see a monitor with my stats and I was in a room all alone.

He brought me here to not even care.

Did they call Lucas?

They can't call Lucas, He will just kill me and I'll end up more hurt than now.

I need to get out of here.

I looked to the side to see that the monitor was checking my heart too and if I rip off all the needs and wires attached, it will trigger and they will come running.

I looked at the door not hearing or seeing anyone. I'll just rip them off and run to the next room. Once everyone swarms into mine I'll find my way out.

I get up from the bed, not in too much pain because of the pain killers I was probably on. I was still in pain though

A walk as far as I can with the wires attach. I looked out to still see no one and a empty room next to me.

I detached all the wires and I heard the flatlining sound and booked it. I tried running and ended up in the second room.

I heard footsteps running towards my room and that was my signal to move to another room. I ran down the hall, more like speed walk because I was still in pain.

It was hard to breathe but I didn't care. I was near the end of the hall when I felt something drip. I looked down to see I opened up my stitches.

Are you kidding me, not now

I found a closet and went into it. It was a storage closet.

I went to the corner, sitting down slowly. I looked at my stitches that is covered but the bandaid has blood on it.