Epilogue 1

Skylar's move in day

Today was my move in day and I was nervous but really excited. I was in a suite with 4 other girls, each of us have our own room. Ava and I were gonna room together but we decided against it because we heard a lot of people who room with their friends end up not being friends anymore. Both my car and my dad's car was packed a filled to the brim, my car can barely hold anything in the first place. We approached the campus and was given two rolling buckets to hold our stuff. When we got to our building, we started setting up my room and waiting for my roommates

"Sky where do you want these?" Uncle Gio said holding up a box of condoms that I didn't bring. He tried to contain his laugh but failed, my dad looking pissed.

"She is not going to need that, not until she's like thirty" Dad replied smacking the box onto the floor. Uncle Gio and I had the same annoyed look, my dad will forever think I am a virgin but we both know that isn't true. After unpacking for almost an hour, one of my roommates, Emily, arrived and she started moving in as well. Emily is a chemistry major and I found out she is more of an indoor person and would rather watch a movie then go to a party which I understand, I can be that way sometimes. By 2pm, all of my roommates have moved in and all of our families were here. We were now setting up our common areas and moving furniture around to make the space seem more open. We got a tv to put on top of the tv stand since we weren't allowed to mount it up. We even got a tapestry of gibby from iCarly since that was the only one we could agree on. Our families got to know each other while we figured out our arrangements and by the end our families have one big groupchat with each other. Around 4pm, the girls and I decided to get lunch and this was the queue for our families to head out.

"Sky, you're going to do great here. You're going to have so much fun, study hard, and play hard. I'm immensely proud of you for everything and I love you so much. If you need me I am only one phone call away or a short drive back to the house. You can call me for anything and everything even if you are bored and want to chat. I love you kiddo" we hugged as he planted a kiss on the top of my head "And you better facetime me often, or I will come down to your dorm and see you face to face" he added as we both let out a small laugh.

"I will, I promise. I love you too dad and it seems like if you are ever bored you can text me and we can get lunch or something"

"I will, don't worry" he laughed as my dad was ripped away and this time it was Uncle Gio hugging me

"I'm going to miss you so much kid, you better not forget about me at all. Listen have fun, work hard but party harder. Have tons of sex, don't get a STD and don't do hard drugs" He said as I heard a slap sound and it was dad hitting Gio on the back of the head

"Don't fucking listen to your stupid uncle" Dad warned as I look at both of them shaking my head laughing at their interactions. I am going to miss this day to day funny talks about stupid things or getting a lecture from dad while Gio and I just sit there.

"I am going to miss you guys a lot even if you are only 30 minutes away." I hugged both of them at once, trying to contain the tears. My dad and I have been the closest we have ever been and I don't want to ruin it and going to college is going to do something to our father daughter relationship.

"We aren't far so you are always welcomed home, it is your home too sky" My dad added

"I know" I replied

"Sky you ready?" Emily called out

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute" I replied. "I got to go guys, I'll see you next week for Athena's birthday" We walked out of my room and headed towards the door

"Bye super sky, I love you" he said one more time before leaving my dorm. I grabbed my stuff and then headed out to a late lunch with my roommates.

Tyler's p.o.v